Advertisement

Author Topic: Been happily married for 44 yrs, this woman just really know how to be a wife  (Read 424 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Her husband should really kiss the ground she walks on  ;D O0:

Suzanne Somers shares how she and Alan Hamel keep their sex life hot: 'I love to please him'

Suzanne Somers and her husband Alan Hamel have been married for more than 44 years, but their sex life isn’t slowing down. The 74-year-old Three’s Company alum is hardly shy about speaking about her hot-and-heavy romance with her 85-year-old spouse, routinely making headlines for spilling candid details of their bedroom antics. Now, the Step by Step star is sharing how she keeps things steamy as a senior citizen in the first episode of her three-part Yahoo Life series, "Unapologetical ly Suzanne."

“I picked the right husband. I believe he picked the right wife. We are unbelievably happy and secure together,” Somers tells Yahoo Life. “He's my everything. I love to please him. And that makes me feel very sexy when I'm pleasing him and same with him towards me.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
She's right.  Keep the fire burning, good for marriage.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Is she that Chrissy in "Three's Company" with Jack Tripper and Janet?

Used to watch them.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Is she that Chrissy in "Three's Company" with Jack Tripper and Janet?

Used to watch them.

yeah, that's her. 

They replaced her azz with another ditzy blond chick cuz she was fighting for equal rights and wants to be payed the same as jack. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements