Advertisement

Author Topic: Right, arrogant, and rude  (Read 379 times)

TheAfterLife

Right, arrogant, and rude
« on: August 01, 2021, 11:27:35 PM »
I was like this. If I know someone is wrong, don't be arrogantly right and rude because that is where you get a knuckle sandwich for being rude and right. My mother tells me, "if you're right, shut up! If you're wrong, shut up! If you rub your righteousness to someone's face, it's no wonder why you got no friends." It's true. Sometimes, if you know that you're right, just be quiet and stay humble. You don't want to end up like Joseph who got sold into slavery for rubbing his brothers all wrong! That is why bodybuilders are a snob because they got no real friends, which explains why they want some attention.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
Re: Right, arrogant, and rude
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 04:19:54 AM »
I was like this. If I know someone is wrong, don't be arrogantly right and rude because that is where you get a knuckle sandwich for being rude and right. My mother tells me, "if you're right, shut up! If you're wrong, shut up! If you rub your righteousness to someone's face, it's no wonder why you got no friends." It's true. Sometimes, if you know that you're right, just be quiet and stay humble. You don't want to end up like Joseph who got sold into slavery for rubbing his brothers all wrong! That is why bodybuilders are a snob because they got no real friends, which explains why they want some attention.

Why bodybuilders are a snob?

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements