Advertisement

Author Topic: Why are you homeless in the first place and where did the prior support went?  (Read 221 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Dr. Dre’s Oldest Daughter Homeless & Said He Refuses To Help Her

Dr. Dre’s oldest daughter has shared that she is currently homeless and not receiving any help from her hip-hop mogul father.

Latoya Johnson, 35, told the Daily Mail that she is living out of a rental car and doing Uber Eats, DoorDash and working a warehouse job to make ends meet. She said her father, who is worth $800 million, was helping her financially but he abruptly stopped helping her in January 2020 because she has spoken to the media about him.

“His lawyer has said that my dad doesn’t want to help me because I’ve spoken about him in the press,” she said. “I feel like I’m damned if I do, I’m damned if I don’t.”

Johnson said she has continually tried to reach out to him but cannot do so personally and has to go through his team. Johnson hasn’t seen her father in 18 years. Even when he was hospitalized due to having a brain aneurysm in January 2020, Johnson said trying to see if he was okay was like pulling teeth.

Johnson, who moved from Las Vegas, to California, in hopes of finding a better job, said due to her financial struggles she has fallen behind in her rental car payments and fears she will lose the car soon.

“The car is a pretty penny,” she said. “It’s an SUV that costs $2,300 for three weeks and I only paid for one week. Sooner or later they are going to take the car.”

Johnson, who is a single mother of four, said due to her current hardships, her four children are currently staying with friends as she tries to gain some stability.

Her teenage children are well aware of who their grandfather is and Johnson said they can’t believe that he won’t help her or build a relationship

“I’m just trying to communicate with him and see if he wants to talk to his grandkids,” she added. “My kids are old enough to know who he is. They are in shock that he doesn’t want anything to do with them.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
If she's an adult, he's not obligated

then it falls to a question of ethics

Jackie chan also has a gay child living in new york.  He also does not support that homo activity or rather, his homo child refuses to accept anything from him.  Jackie's kid got the right answer and so should dre's daughter.  Support your dayam self.  You got a family of your own and quit using your daddy's fame and money just to bad mouth and knock the guy down.  You failed in life so suck it up and deal with it.  Let her understand his stance and when she finally gets it, buy her a mobile home so that she and her kids will not be homeless.  Give her enough to wiggle but don't have her making it a habit and go sucking on daddy's wealth to come up.

But still though, forgive and make mends with your kids.  IT cost you nothing much to take them out for dinner or give them a helping hand so that they can get back on their feet.  You probably spend more on strangers than on your own kids and grandkids.  Shame on you Dre and eff you, you used to be a billionaire valuation.  What happened? 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements