Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess she was never meant for marriage, should've just stay single after running  (Read 434 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...away the first go around  ???:

The 'runaway bride' who once faked her own kidnapping to get out of a wedding is now divorced

The 'runaway bride' who once faked her own kidnapping to get out of a wedding is now divorced. Jennifer Wilbanks went missing three days before her wedding in 2005. After first claiming she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted, she admitted she had run away.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
No, I don't agree w/ your statement.  She did the right thing by running away from 1st marriage except not really agreeing w/ her method, hiding.  She should come clean so people don't look for her thinking something bad happened to her.  Her real marriage or 1st marriage is like most people's marriages:  You go hoping for the best except divorce happened.  That's life. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep opinion varies so it's all good. I just don't think marriage is her thing. I mean she ran way from her first wedding. Then she got remarried to another man and is divorced from him now...I think she should just stay single from now on as her chance of getting divorce again is very good...IMO.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
What if it's the guy's fault for the divorce?  What if the guy was cheating on her? I think she should marry as many times to get right and pick better husband(s).

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements