Advertisement

Author Topic: Talibiden Conspiriacy theory and beyond  (Read 301 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Talibiden Conspiriacy theory and beyond
« on: August 18, 2021, 01:31:23 PM »

What yall know about this whole USA and Afghanistan/Taliban issue eh?  I don't know much and it might be a conspiracy theory but hear me out.  It might make a good conversation when you talk to your people in regards to this whole Taliban taking over Afghanistan issue and who to blame and what to blame.  I can back up with "some" facts but I'm too lazy right now so yall don't have to take my words for it. 

Afghanistan do have natural resources like petroleum, copper, lithium for EV vehicles and what not.   Before this whole 9-11-2001 issue, the Chinese was already dealing with the Taliban in regards to having a pipeline running from Afghanistan to China.  Maybe putting up a power plant or a railroad as well to increase their economic investment.  You heard of the asia silk road?   Yep, same concept.  A one way super highway stretching from China to Thailand and Laos.  So perhaps this is one of the reason why the USA went in and kicked the Taliban out and started a new government.  Going after Bin laden for the 9-11 twin tower was probably a sub reason like how it was with the Vietnam war, help to stop the spread of Communism from spreading into southeast asia but in this case, stop terrorism or Islamic.  Maybe you can throw in a humanitarian issue like women being forced and treated unfairly or being rape and what not as well.  Lots of issues right?  Ok

You also know that China and USA don't get along.  The usa, under Obama asked the Chinese to allow them USA solders to cross that stretch of land, from china to Afghanistan but the Chinese say to fawk off.  China did not forget.  So the Chinese and the Taliban be doing some underground meetings and whatnot and perhaps the deal was to supply the Taliban with supplies and munitions and helping the Taliban to get Afghanistan back.   Trade off?  China still wants that pipeline to be build. 

I'm not so sure if the Chinese are for or anti muslim cuz in recent news, they were prosecuting them people that lives near that boarder, them Muslim.  They even builds concentration camps for them and heard they made them sterile, a preventive method to exterminate these types of Muslim.   

So you see them Taliban with their guns?  Look closer cuz it might say "MADE IN CHINA" 

Disclaimer to FBI:  Don't come knocking on my door.  I know nothing and I claimed the 5th   :2funny:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 01:37:11 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Talibiden Conspiriacy theory and beyond
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 01:38:03 PM »
Its time to go
We overstay our welcome

We just mad in the moment
But years from now
We will think back

Shoot

I have no ill hatred to any Vietnamese
I would like to go visit there
And ride their moped

Lol

NO HATE RIGHTT???

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Talibiden Conspiriacy theory and beyond
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 01:43:12 PM »
This is the meeting in July 28, 2001.  What they be talking about huh? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements