Advertisement

Author Topic: If the third eye is out too, it pretty much narrows down to these two things  (Read 167 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
Fuse (easiest and cheapest) or switch (more money and time but still an easy fix). In my Taco's case, it's the switch..

First unplug the switch and test both ends (the wiring harness and the switch)  to see if there's any continuity:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:08:02 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The Toyota dealership didn't have one in stock so I bought a good aftermarket one at O'reilly's:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The biggest surprise was finding out that the aftermarket one at O'reilly's cost more than the genuine Toyota switch from the dealer  :o :o :o:

Versus:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Even my old first gen Taco had a third eye because it's been a law for a long time now:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 10:54:37 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That little 4 banger Taco was also my wife's favorite because it helped moved her stuff to my place so she can live with me when we first started dating. It was also very dependable so we've have done many road trips in it. And even though some gas stations' price are high like the one in the photo below, it's a 4 banger and light so it has good MPG rating:

Advertisements