Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, I was just there where this toddler and her baby brother were abandoned  (Read 202 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
2-year-old found at her baby brother’s side along Rio Grande in Texas, officials say
The U.S. Border Patrol found two children abandoned along the Rio Grande at the Texas-Mexico border. A note with them revealed they’re siblings from ...

Two children were found abandoned along the Mexico border in Texas and a note was left with them, officials said.
U.S. Border Patrol agents on the Rio Grande spotted an “unusual color” along the riverbank Tuesday and discovered the children, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. A note left under a baby carrier revealed the children are siblings from Honduras, officials said. The 2-year-old girl, dressed in bright pink and yellow, had stayed by her baby brother’s side, a photo shows.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
It's nice there but the desert condition and hot Summer heat are definitely not good for unaccompanied toddlers and babies:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Good thing the Border Patrol folks are there and we did see quiet a few of them roaming around and based on the photos I took below, those two little ones would not last long in that kind of environment especially in the heat:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Texas is just so wide open:

Migrants flown out of Texas border city after thousands cross Rio Grande

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And now the Haitians turn, also in Texas:

U.S. begins deporting Haitian migrants, but they continue to flock to Texas border

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like more will be coming:

Shocking Helicopter Footage Shows Hundreds of Migrants Crossing Rio Grande to Join Camp under Texas Bridge

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The Texas Gov. is blaming Biden now:

Gov. Abbott blames Biden administration's 'open border' policy for Del Rio migrant situation

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Kamala responded to the inhumane treatment of the migrants:

Harris 'deeply troubled' by treatment of Haitian migrants

Vice President Harris on Tuesday condemned the treatment of Haitian migrants at the southern border after images circulated appearing to show Border Patrol agents on horseback grabbing individuals seeking to enter the U.S.

"What I saw depicted, those individuals on horseback treating human beings the way they were was horrible," Harris told reporters after an event to promote the White House's economic agenda.

"I fully support what is happening right now, which is a thorough investigation into what is going on there. But human beings should never be treated that way, and I’m deeply troubled about it," she said.

Advertisements