Advertisement

Author Topic: WTF!.. i was at the stores... and they already putting out their christmas stuff  (Read 3019 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
All excuses but no deed.

And that is why the neutral PH members called him:

sh1t talker? this, I'll have to give you the winning prize. you're the biggest sh1t talker in here. of course you don't know,

HELL, even his closest bromance called him out on his LIES and laughed hard at his face:

I don't believe you :2funny:

Must've hurt A LOT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Putting two and two together means that if you claimed to have paid off your home, you would the deed to your home. All you have to show is an rusty pump, that’s two minus two which is zero…—> which is rocky’s standard.  ;D ;D

Again, not too bright.

i don't know man
you don't even show any picture

just all talk
no walk

my RN wife is too focus on her career at the moment to have kids
she want to work up the ladder to manager or supervisor or something like that
the main head RN or something

so i empty used bed in my house

« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 08:04:04 AM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +653
    • View Profile
i don't know man
you don't even show any picture

just all talk
no walk

my RN wife is too focus on her career at the moment to have kids
she want to work up the ladder to manager or supervisor or something like that
the main head RN or something

so i empty used bed in my house

Though WI is cheap to live, I know you own no home as in paid off like you claimed since you have a spotty work history. No bank would loan you money so the house you live in is very likely own by someone else. Holding a p to an empty closet and showing a rusty pump do not equate to home being paid off.  You tried to assert that your wife is a rn to compensate your home being paid off is more excuses. Since your wife is a rn like you claimed, hold that p to a closet filled with scrubs. Might be more believable.

Anyways, all excuses and no legal documents to back up your claimed. Be easier to just stop lying.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Though WI is cheap to live, I know you own no home as in paid off like you claimed since you have a spotty work history. No bank would loan you money so the house you live in is very likely own by someone else. Holding a p to an empty closet and showing a rusty pump do not equate to home being paid off.  You tried to assert that your wife is a rn to compensate your home being paid off is more excuses. Since your wife is a rn like you claimed, hold that p to a closet filled with scrubs. Might be more believable.

Anyways, all excuses and no legal documents to back up your claimed. Be easier to just stop lying.

You know WI has cheap home
During the 2008 crash
It was even cheaper !!!

Hahaha plus obama first time homebuyers

I GOT LUCKY MAN!!!!!
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

I have two empty bedrooms that I don’t use

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Holding a p to an empty closet and showing a rusty pump do not equate to home being paid off.

I already busted the LIAR regarding the "rusty pump". He LIED about it the first time after claiming homes in California don't have basements, and then he LIED again about it the second time and I caught him red-handed. And of course, he LIED some more after getting caught as usual..by saying he "didn't know there was a second pump"... :idiot2: ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
All excuses but no deed.

He won't know what a title or a "deed" is as he's never own anything pertaining to it..

And like I've said, living in someone else's basement and leeching off them does NOT constitute owning that property...

Advertisements