Advertisement

Author Topic: What the heo? Netflix Squid game is all over the talk of the town and.......  (Read 1717 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
and why yall hmong not talking about it? 

The #1 costume this halloween will be a red or green track suit. 

I myself had not watch it but I have read enough to get enough spoiler out of it that I do not need to watch it.  It is Netflix biggest show yet.  All over the world be watching it. 

The interesting thing is this.  This same squid game was out before the pandemic and no studio would want to take them on.  It is only after the pandemic that people are interested in it.  Has our views on movies and gore change?  To me, it looks like something the commie or the taliban would do.  Straight up no regards to human lives like the extermination of them nazi.  Disturbing yet, people around the world can not get enough of this drama. 

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 06:16:00 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
The struggles of average life in this world trying to get to the top while the rich laughs and enjoys the entertainment. That’s what I got out of it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The struggles of average life in this world trying to get to the top while the rich laughs and enjoys the entertainment. That’s what I got out of it.

I think it hits a large population on the nerves as they went through the pandemic and lost their jobs themselves.  While struggling trying to come through, they see themselves as a participants with a number and a green track suit. 

Lots of people are leaving their jobs and even when the government stopped that EDD supplemental program, people are not filling them jobs vacancies. 

Something is up and there needs to be a reason why.  The pandemic has opened up a lot of people's eyes because being in quarantine has put a lot of people pushing that reset button with their life.  Enlightenment perhaps?  I dunno but it is happening. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
I watched one episode because my daughter said to try it, I haven’t watched the second episode yet lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
The show is really that good?

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements