Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear PH, why is that people don't tell their testimony?  (Read 2205 times)

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Dear PH, why is that people don't tell their testimony?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 10:59:56 AM »
I did. From my understanding, they are too shameful to tell their Neej Neeg. Why? I don't know. Why the heck would they put poop on their face in the start? Bad people do that to themselves.

Hmong people don't want to go to church; I don't really care if they do. Because I already know how they are by living their lives for not spending time with their families. Some people are too selfish for their own self-interest. Those people don't go far. They end up like those stupid Chinese people who killed Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee supported Asian American; however, China didn't. They didn't like it, which I find it STUPID!

not alot of hmong christian people
so not alot of testimony

they still doing jinglebell

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 08:29:39 AM »
again....

like i say
there not alot of hmong christian
they still doing jingle bell

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 11:36:54 AM »
Ok, let me give my testimony today:  I thank God for his protection during this COVID times.  We've had many close calls but God is good.  I think him for his grace, mercy, and protection.  Also, for being the glue in my life even when it seems to fall apart, disarray, etc.. He moves everything according to his will and purpose, sometimes beyond my comprehension and understanding. 

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 10:40:09 PM »
The reason I don't give out my testimony, "because somebody gonna get hurt real bad." - Russell Peters

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements