Advertisement

Author Topic: halloween stories  (Read 100 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +81
    • View Profile
halloween stories
« on: October 30, 2021, 10:17:07 PM »
yeah, as a kid, i did get my bag of candies snatched...and i did cried...I was probably 4 years old for fukes sakes...lols..

but many years ago, a distant relative's mother passed away and her funeral was held during Halloween weekend. All his family was at the funeral home, but he decided to stay in and housewatch..He was just lying down next to his g-f at the time, when all the sudden his mother's apparition appear before him but only from her torso to her head..she said to him, "son, why aren't you at my funeral, why haven't you cried for me at all"...lols he freaked out as the apparition as he claims just stood there for about 10 minutes..He scramble for his phone and called some of his siblings to come home quick to witness the apparition. I'm not sure what happened next, but he did show me the photo he got, and yo, the photo was hard to make out but i could see the outline of a sihouette that resemeble his mother.. :-X I dunno, the guy is a little goofy sometimes but Idoubt he make something like that up...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: halloween stories
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 10:58:47 PM »
One year it snowed a ton, and we went down hill sledding.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements