Advertisement

Author Topic: Look, conservs. If you don’t want biden to be a two term prez, all you have to..  (Read 729 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
All you have to do is drop the Trump train and get someone less crazy to run. It’s not that hard. No one likes Biden. I voted for him and I don’t even like him but I also don’t like spiraling into a dictatorship so had to do what was required to stop it.

The sad thing is, you’re a cult so you can’t drop your cult leader. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Trump is not running for the 2nd term

Even his own model wife is refusing to go live in that white house.  It was fun while it lasted. 

trump is denying the allegation though

Several outlets have reported that Melania isn't interested in returning to public life and is enjoying being out of the national spotlight. Someone close to the first lady during her time in the White House told CNN that being the first lady again is "not what she wants." Melania, according to the anonymous source, considers her time in the White House a chapter that's "over."

"You're not going to see her at rallies or campaign events, even if he 'officially' says he's running again," another person told CNN. "Instead it's going to be Lara [Trump] or [Kimberly] Guilfoyle. They have that same urge Trump has to [run] again; Melania absolutely does not."
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-denies-melania-refusing-return-white-house-if-he-wins-2024-1655406

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
I really don't think the good GOP leadership will endorse Trump again.

They endorsed him last time because he was promising on winning. That TV exposure had a lot of influence.  But they didn't know what his leadership was like until he actually won. Many like the lone Mitt Romney, him, and another aspect of him were fiercely against his leadership throughout.

I believe the GOP will put out another leader that will be very, very different from Trump's bashing ability to lead the country and the world. Remember the US President is a leader of the world, not just of Americans.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
I like BIDEN
Less drama

God did not created man...man created god

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
All you have to do is drop the Trump train and get someone less crazy to run. It’s not that hard. No one likes Biden. I voted for him and I don’t even like him but I also don’t like spiraling into a dictatorship so had to do what was required to stop it.

The sad thing is, you’re a cult so you can’t drop your cult leader.
i know a lot of you biden voters are kicking yourself in da'butt! 
russian is about to take over ukraine, china is about to take over taiwan...mexic o already took over the US and jaio bai den haven't done anything about it.
we've seen the highest inflation in years, highest gas prices, highest unemployment rates and highest tax increase and the year is not even over yet!
not a lot republicans will want to be in office after Biden finishes this term...he's going to run our country into recession and depression...n o one would want to take the blame.
however any republican is better than any democrat.

Governor Ron DeSantis would make a great candidate (let's hope he runs).

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
russian is about to take over ukraine, china is about to take over taiwan...mexic o already took over the US and jaio bai den haven't done anything about it.
we've seen the highest inflation in years, highest gas prices, highest unemployment rates and highest tax increase and the year is not even over yet!
not a lot republicans will want to be in office after Biden finishes this term...he's going to run our country into recession and depression...n o one would want to take the blame.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/09/us-jobless-claims-plunge-lowest-level-52-years-unemployment  ;)

And yet you're happily accepting and pining for more tax credits/"free money" that very few GOP want to sign off on.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Its that
Or trump
Don’t really have a choice

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

actually no, we’re not kicking ourselves in the butt. We are still happy this nation didn’t turn into a dictatorship and we can still go on with iur daily lives.

Advertisements