Advertisement

Author Topic: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?  (Read 2863 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2022, 11:04:25 AM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2022, 07:58:58 PM »
I had a convse with a close family member, and we were both  not on the same page. He was saying "that the Government are sticking tracking chip in you".  I was like  "WTF if they wanted to do that then they've already done so".

He then tells me, if he catches Rona and die. then it's on him. my quote to him was " yeh but you already infected your whole family and inlaws. instead of just you dying. Now there will be 10 more graves to fill cuz your dumb ass had already spread it to 10 other ppl and so on and on".

And I thought that the crazies where the Whyte ppl who marched into the Capitol to support that Chump. Free-DUMB? Aye yes. I had forgotten that Hmong ppl are easliy brainwash too. So sad, when they can't tell what is real and fantasy.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 02:16:24 PM »

Its almost to where if you aren't vaccinated you can't go anywhere. If you don't vaccinate for yourself at least do it for the people you love around you. I have heard stories of people who didn't vaccinate bring the virus home and kill off family members. How can you live with yourself knowing you brought the virus home and killed your parents or siblings?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements