Advertisement

Author Topic: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?  (Read 2810 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccines have been out and millions have taken it. Why still so scared?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 09:29:20 AM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 11:14:12 AM »
the vaccine makes your penis small

pass it on!!! to your QANON friends!!! ;D ;D ;D
LOL...another jab and your pen is going to be cl!t.

you idiots are keeping the virus alive and spreading it because you’re not vaccinated. That’s hurting everyone else and you’re too selfish to care.
if you're vaccinated why should you be scared?  aren't you immune? 

problem here is not the vaccination but the mandate to get vaccinated.  same thing as to drinking, nobody can force you to drink.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 11:34:25 AM »
LOL...another jab and your pen is going to be cl!t.
if you're vaccinated why should you be scared?  aren't you immune? 

problem here is not the vaccination but the mandate to get vaccinated.  same thing as to drinking, nobody can force you to drink.

LOL

you like my little rumor/conspiracy??

go ahead... spread it to your QANON friends and weirdo
i want to be FAMOUS
   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 12:46:15 PM »
Why are people still worried that it’s not safe?  Can you name one death case that’s directly tied to the vaccine?

People are not scared... it's the "mandatory" and shaming that put people off. I have two family of relatives that were all fully vaxxed and they still got the virus and three of those were severe. It all depend on the person. I have a cousin that's 5'4" 300 lbs and his condition was moderate while another cousin that's more healthier (we believe) had severe symptoms and had to go to the hospital.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 12:50:29 PM »
LOL

you like my little rumor/conspiracy??

go ahead... spread it to your QANON friends and weirdo
i want to be FAMOUS
   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I don't like to spread rumors but if you like, I can tell people you are a "pim"!   :D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 01:28:59 PM »
I don't like to spread rumors but if you like, I can tell people you are a "pim"!   :D ;D

Just stick to the small penis
I think it will catch one

;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 01:51:13 PM »
People are not scared... it's the "mandatory" and shaming that put people off. I have two family of relatives that were all fully vaxxed and they still got the virus and three of those were severe. It all depend on the person. I have a cousin that's 5'4" 300 lbs and his condition was moderate while another cousin that's more healthier (we believe) had severe symptoms and had to go to the hospital.

For every cute stories, there are also counter stories

My best bud only 38, has a family of 3 young kids.  Healthier than I was since we both played in your hmong flag football hmong new year games.  This was before there was even the vaccine.  Caught covid, died within 2 weeks. 

Right about now, there are enough information for people to follow suit.  You want to die by covid, that's your choice but the government still have stocks in you to be alive since a dead person does no good for the government.  His mandate?  Go cry to him cuz his mandates are favoring those who are vaccinated.  Unconstitution al and not fair?   He's the government, your government.  Don't like it?  Get the fawk out.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 02:01:26 PM »
here's what's going on...you've already got covid and have natural immunity.  you've already followed rules and got fully vaccinated...n ow they want to inject you with boosters!
when is enough going to be enough...are you waiting until they tell you to eat dr fauci's sh!t before you can live without fear! 

I suggest those in living in fear, stay indoors until they die because if you go out, you might die tomorrow!

You don't have to jab anything up.  Your choice your body and how you wanna die right? 

I'm jabbed up and I'm living a life by going outside.  If I catch it, I'll recover because the science said I have good odds having less severe cases.  Now if you are unvaccinated, stay indoor and die indoor.  If you go out, the boogie man gonna get you and good luck surviving.  You can survive without getting the jab and built up that immunity but russian roulette is what you are playing.  Good luck trying to dodge it for the rest of your life.   

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2022, 09:20:52 AM »
no it’s not. They’ve said themselves that Bill Gates is involved and many really believe they’ll be injected with nano chips. Also many are afraid everyone who got the jab will just drop dead and they’ll be left to rule the earth if they don’t take it.  Some still try to guilt trip people pushing vaccination that if someone dies from it the people pushing it should feel guilty. It’s safe but they’re afraid. And then there’s those who secretly got the vaccine but don’t tell their buddies and still pretend to be anti vax. Hypocrites.

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2022, 09:00:45 AM »
You don't have to jab anything up.  Your choice your body and how you wanna die right? 

I'm jabbed up and I'm living a life by going outside.  If I catch it, I'll recover because the science said I have good odds having less severe cases.  Now if you are unvaccinated, stay indoor and die indoor.  If you go out, the boogie man gonna get you and good luck surviving.  You can survive without getting the jab and built up that immunity but russian roulette is what you are playing.  Good luck trying to dodge it for the rest of your life.

if you're vaccinate and immune, why should you be afraid to drink with the person next to you, who hasn't (been vaccinated).  How would you feel if he forces you to drink?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 09:41:34 AM »
if you're vaccinate and immune, why should you be afraid to drink with the person next to you, who hasn't (been vaccinated).  How would you feel if he forces you to drink?

nobody want to die from this shyt man
we want to live long and old

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2022, 12:24:23 AM »
you idiots are keeping the virus alive and spreading it because you’re not vaccinated. That’s hurting everyone else and you’re too selfish to care.
If you are vaccinated or not, you can still catch it. However the out come is less scare knowing that you have a better chance of not dying. Life is too short, not worth playing Russian Roulltte with covid and your life.

Yes ppl say it's their life their body, but when they catch Covid. They cry out, "save me Doctor save me".  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

If you value your life, get vaccinated otherwise don't be trying tp preach about getting vaccinated when you are on your death bed. saying " don't make the same mistake as them by not getting the jab".

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2022, 12:45:14 AM »

His life is still my stock.  I don't want him to die and not by my account. 

The unvaccinated is the selfish.  The my body my choice stance is a selfish thinking act.  Your body yeah but what can you do to help beat this virus?  Heard immunity if we all are jab up or have the same antibodies for protection. 

Who in the hospital right now due to COVID-19?  The unvaccinated that's who and so if your daddy needs a life saving surgery but can not get a bed, who to blame? 

Unvaccinated = selfish

I do my part because I want this virus to be over.  Your body but our choices.  The government needs you alive to pay taxes.   :2funny:

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2022, 12:42:55 PM »
Its almost to where if you aren't vaccinated you can't go anywhere. If you don't vaccinate for yourself at least do it for the people you love around you. I have heard stories of people who didn't vaccinate bring the virus home and kill off family members. How can you live with yourself knowing you brought the virus home and killed your parents or siblings?

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2022, 01:53:37 PM »
Its almost to where if you aren't vaccinated you can't go anywhere. If you don't vaccinate for yourself at least do it for the people you love around you. I have heard stories of people who didn't vaccinate bring the virus home and kill off family members. How can you live with yourself knowing you brought the virus home and killed your parents or siblings?

You got to give them an example that they can understand.

They will say that the vaccinated can bring home the Roni n affect their families as well. 

Now get this, a family of vaccinated will have all their families all vaccinated.  The house of unvaccinated will all be unvaccinated because their kids getting the jab will need to get the parent's permission first. 

Now lets say both people the vac n the unvaccinated caught Roni, both asymptomatic n not knowing, bring it home and affect their families and kids.  The vaccinated are at least better protected based upon the science.  The unvaccinated will then be killers cuz the science also said the majority in the hospital now are unvaccinated kids.

Kill your kids, your body, your choice to be a killer n wipe out the rest of you clan.

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/omicron-drives-covid-19-child-hospitalizations-to-new-highs-11642242603

Advertisements