Advertisement

Author Topic: The insanity will not stop...  (Read 487 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
The insanity will not stop...
« on: January 11, 2022, 03:06:21 PM »
I guess vaxxed people are so scared and triggered that they can't even look at a unmask person  :2funny: :2funny:

Ann Lesby, PhD (she/her) Rainbow
@AnnLesbyPhD
·
Dec 29, 2021
I’m fuming. Zoom meeting this AM (Incorporating Drag in Pre-K Education). Sent memo prior to mtg: “Masks required, remember some folx triggered by unmasked faces.” Despite this, two colleagues remained unmasked until *after* introductions. They apologized, but damage was done. Pouting face

Ann Lesby, PhD (she/her) Rainbow
@AnnLesbyPhD
·
22h
There seems to be some confusion around FUF, so let’s be clear. Fear of Unmasked Faces refers to people who are triggered by live interactions with unmasked individuals, such as in person, on Zoom, or on a live broadcast.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: The insanity will not stop...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 03:45:32 PM »
Covid is real and people should not turn this pandemic into a political fight but rather focus on the health issues, how we can prevent the spread of Covid.  I understand some people still think covid is a hoax, enforcing mask is stepping on people's right, vaccines is not safe, etc...

Yes, real stubborn people out there.  They have the right to protect, un-protect their life so doesn't matter.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 06:21:46 PM »
Unvaxxed people are not scared of covid anymore. Especially now that they’ve discovered that drinking pee cures them.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 06:57:26 PM »
Unvaxxed people are not scared of covid anymore. Especially now that they’ve discovered that drinking pee cures them.  :2funny: :2funny:

Re-ingesting waste products from your urine may not be immediately harmful. Over time, though, doing so can end up overtaxing your kidneys. This would be akin to trapping your kidneys in a Groundhog’s Day situation, where it continues to see the same waste over and over again.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2022/01/10/vaccine-police-founder-claims-drinking-your-own-urine-is-covid-19-antidote/?sh=10f54ccf3735

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 12:59:56 PM »
Republican Kidneys: WTF?  Why are you still in my system? Didn’t I already toss you out yesterday?

Advertisements