Advertisement

Author Topic: So... who's lying here?  (Read 701 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
So... who's lying here?
« on: January 13, 2022, 07:25:22 PM »
The Puppet and Hyena said they never saw the covid variant coming (Delta or Omicron)... The Puppet even go as far as saying no one saw it coming.
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-abc-news-omicron-failure-laugh-tests-covid-1662545

Fauci however says the opposite... He says they knew variants are coming
"We did Jake, we definitely saw variants coming," Fauci said. "I think we referred to what was not anticipated was the extent of the mutations and the amino acid substitutions in Omicron, which is really unprecedented." - Fauci

“If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this,” Biden said. “Anyone that is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.” - he's referring to the number of death under Trump (220 thousands). This fool is beating Trump on the death number: in 2020 there were about 385,000 death but in 2021, last reported Nov. 3 there have been 386,000 death. Why is Joe still remaining as president?

Not just death from covid but 2021 is going to eclipse 2020 as the deathliest year.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/2021-likely-to-eclipse-last-year-as-nations-deadliest-cdc-says
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/2021-may-be-deadliest-year-in-us/507-6427ff4e-9b4b-4975-88b5-b9d6e724d166

“I will take care of this,” he promised. “I will end this. I’m going to shut down the virus, not the country.” - He did shut down the country and made it mandatory to get stabbed. Did the stabbing stop the spread of the virus... NOPE!!!

But LGB don't see a problem... he's still think we are in 2019 and going into 2020.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1544702/Joe-Biden-2020-white-house-press-conference-sleepy-joe-vn
I understand why he said that... He knew 2020 was better than the disasters under him in 2021.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: So... who's lying here?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 09:33:47 AM »
Wait, wasn’t the conservatives just telling Fauci he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and should be fired?  I mean, even Rand Paul’s page says to fire Fauci and give Rand Paul money at the same time. But now you’re saying Fauci is actually credible?  Does your view on Fauci change daily or something?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 10:26:44 AM »
What other variants might be forthcoming?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 11:20:11 AM »
What other variants might be forthcoming?
O-MegaTron!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 01:17:40 PM »
We have to double up our mask layers, right, TsovTom?

O-MegaTron!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 04:47:08 PM »
Galvatron!!

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 07:13:36 AM »
Wait, wasn’t the conservatives just telling Fauci he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and should be fired?  I mean, even Rand Paul’s page says to fire Fauci and give Rand Paul money at the same time. But now you’re saying Fauci is actually credible?  Does your view on Fauci change daily or something?

They're BOTH lying. That's the entire point of this thread you, dumba.ss. Now the left will cannibalize as usual. ROFL! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You really are willing to die on this Joe Biden hill, aren't you?????

Damn, even Andrew Yang left the Demoncrap party. It's like the Demoncrap party is embedded into your entire identity.

How pathetic!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements