Advertisement

Author Topic: I know people who got COVID and they were fine  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
Re: I know people who got COVID and they were fine
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2022, 02:36:31 PM »
If you know what the apple headquarter is like, it is like a clustered of many buildings together, looking and acting like a college campus.  We here at my work have about 10 smaller buildings and during the original roni and the delta, we only have a few buildings having covid.  Now Omicron and we all have cases popping out of nowhere. 

This only proves that you can run but how long are you gonna run away from this?  I still like my chances of not dying for being fully vaccinated.  By march, the Omicron booster is coming.  I'll take that too.   O0
By that time this Omicron has already pass us by. And a new stran will come out. Those who are not vacs will create new ones. and that's the danger. If everyone is fully vacs. we have a higher chance of beating this covid.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2022, 07:15:29 PM »
When she says she knew people who had covid and survived, She neglected to tell you all that she also knows people who died from Covid. Conveniently left that small detail out.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2022, 07:25:58 PM »
Yall should read about the Africa case cuz that is where the Omicron came from.  It has to become a pandemic there first before we get ours right?

So they got their engine running first.  They hit their peak and now, just like that, lower cases of hospitalizatio n.  So that means after our peak, we will be like them too.  We gonna beat this after all I hope.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2022, 11:33:38 AM »
BNM doesn’t know this woman, but BNM couldn’t care less about her too because selfish people are like that.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2022, 07:44:42 PM »
BNM doesn’t know this woman, but BNM couldn’t care less about her too because selfish people are like that.

Not gonna lie, but when you down play Rona like its noting and saying the F.. Biden and his Jabs..And now you are dying. You just WON the Darwin Award. Wins the room temperture Challenge. Protect yourself and you protect the ppl around you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2022, 01:27:00 AM »
I kind of expect that after Delta surfaced and then Omicron.

I'm not sure what they are going to call the next variant. But I believe more strands will continue to surface until we have saturated the entire planet so that no one will keep pointing fingers at Wuhan only.

Isn't that a great strategy of the medical community to knock down these discrimination s against Chinese?

By that time this Omicron has already pass us by. And a new stran will come out. Those who are not vacs will create new ones. and that's the danger. If everyone is fully vacs. we have a higher chance of beating this covid.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:01:17 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
I know this one got covid and lets see if she will live or die   :2funny:

Sarah Palin tests positive for Covid-19 ahead of New York Times defamation trial, judge says
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/media/sarah-palin-covid-positive/index.html

I don't like to wish people for the worst but sometimes, like them antivax who do have a voice for the public and they tell people not to get a jab and the people listens and then they die?   Now those people I will wish the death for them.  They got it coming.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2022, 08:32:38 PM »
I know this one got covid and lets see if she will live or die   :2funny:

Sarah Palin tests positive for Covid-19 ahead of New York Times defamation trial, judge says
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/media/sarah-palin-covid-positive/index.html

I don't like to wish people for the worst but sometimes, like them antivax who do have a voice for the public and they tell people not to get a jab and the people listens and then they die?   Now those people I will wish the death for them.  They got it coming.
I wouldn't wish covid to anybody, but I hope she will learn that by down playing or FREE(DUMB) doesn't work on Covid. Covid don't care who you are.

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2022, 09:57:42 PM »
*20 years from now*
"If you ever taken a vaccine shot for covid-19, you may be entitled to a settlement"   :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2022, 10:17:43 PM »
If I’m still living in 20 years, it’ll be better than dying of covid before this year ends.

Advertisements