Advertisement

Author Topic: I know some of you think Covid is a hoax, but you can still order your free test  (Read 877 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Free covid test is out now.  Although conservatives might not want it because it's "Biden's" free covid test.  ;D

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-to-order-covid-at-home-tests-free/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
I think it tomorrow
But its government

So their site is going crash

Lol

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
already up and going

spread it all to everybody you know.  Might save a life  O0 O0

https://www.covidtests.gov/

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Free covid test is out now.  Although conservatives might not want it because it's "Biden's" free covid test.  ;D

:2funny: :2funny: Dems wish it's Biden's Test

Remember when the Hyena says she'll never get stab if vaccine was developed under Trump Admin.

And don't believe in these Home Test Kit... If you already have the symptoms, it will show positive. However, if you have been exposed but don't show any symptoms yet, it will be negative.

This is what I mean... when I was exposed to the virus, I got the Walgreen Home Test Kit and it showed negative. A few days after that, I went to Walgreen and got the test there and still showed negative. One day later, I got the symptom and got tested at my doc's office. I was positive.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile

Remember when the Hyena says she'll never get stab if vaccine was developed under Trump Admin.

And don't believe in these Home Test Kit... If you already have the symptoms, it will show positive. However, if you have been exposed but don't show any symptoms yet, it will be negative.

This is what I mean... when I was exposed to the virus, I got the Walgreen Home Test Kit and it showed negative. A few days after that, I went to Walgreen and got the test there and still showed negative. One day later, I got the symptom and got tested at my doc's office. I was positive.

Your kung fu is still weak. 

learn how or when to get the test

A guide to COVID tests: When to test, what kind to use and what your results mean

If you've been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you should self-test. But not right away.
"If you've been exposed, wait a few days because testing right away could be negative," Karan says. After you wait, "then we'll be able to detect virus."

The CDC recommends testing either when symptoms develop or, if you aren't showing symptoms, five to seven days after exposure. That would give enough time for the body to develop a viral load that can be detected by a test.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/01/06/1070096493/coronavirus-faq-when-to-test-what-kind-of-test-to-use-what-to-do-with-the-result

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile

Yax, is Trump vaccinated?

;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

;D
yah and conservatives boo’d him for it too.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile

;D

He got the rocket man dose so it's ok.  No one else in the USA can get the good chit he's been taking.   They fear that there is a Biden love potion in them jab.  From right to left in 60 seconds.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
THANKS.... MAN
i just order mine
well see if i get it
looks like it being process and ship by USPS
i like free stuff

who know??
i might sell it for $20 to you
   ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for placing your order on USPS.com®.

Once your package ships, you'll receive a tracking number and updates on the expected delivery date.

Note:

At-home COVID-19 tests will ship free starting in late January. USPS will only send one set of 4 free tests to valid residential addresses. We are unable to process duplicate orders for the same address.

Order Details

Order #:

xxxxxxxx

Placed on:

01/18/2022

Order Placed

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

oh my. I hope you weren’t foolish enough to order those tests. You have to give them your name and address. You wouldn’t want Biden to have your info, do you?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
oh my. I hope you weren’t foolish enough to order those tests. You have to give them your name and address. You wouldn’t want Biden to have your info, do you?

Dude

They got all your info
They already know what you jerk off too

“Dragon ball z”

;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dude

They got all your info
They already know what you jerk off too

“Dragon ball z”

;D ;D
yeah but conservatives don’t know that. They’re still afraid of a national ID but carry around a driver’s license all day long.

Advertisements