Advertisement

Author Topic: Wonder how the husband feels if his wife proposed and it's his younger brother?  (Read 265 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
Wife is ‘devastated’ when husband pushes to make her little sister their surrogate the ‘traditional’ way: ‘Rethink [your] marriage’

A wife was shocked and heartbroken after her husband suggested going the “traditional” route in making her sister their surrogate.

She explains in the post, “My husband and I have been struggling with infertility. We’ve tried some options, and right now, we’re looking into surrogacy. My sister agreed to do it, but my husband said he looked at how much time and money IVF would take and slowly started hinting that we take the traditional way.

“I was too shocked to even say anything, but he acted like what he said was not even that big of a deal. He explained that it’s just a quick way for us to have a baby and spare the money and time to use later.

“I’m both devastated over the fact that: 1.) he’d even entertain having sex with my sister just because he wants the easy way, and 2.) if I ever agree, despite feeling uncomfortable, then I will always carry this memory of how the baby was conceived."

The poster went on to say that she is a hundred percent against the idea and is no longer comfortable with the surrogacy.

“I refused and shut his suggestion down hard. He’s now started guilting me, saying I don’t trust him, then saying I’m selfish for choosing to back out when he still wants to be a dad like he expected when he married me—basically blaming me for my infertility issues.

“I feel so devastated, and like my body is useless and has failed me… I just can’t express how I feel right now.”

She explained that her sister — four years younger than her and seven years younger than her husband — has no idea her husband suggested this and won’t be finding out.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
He must have the hots for the younger sis.

I'm sure of that.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements