Advertisement

Author Topic: The fall of the Afghan Army (ANA)  (Read 2503 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: The fall of the Afghan Army (ANA)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2022, 06:42:56 AM »
No. It's Obama's fault for taking us there to begin with and now Biden for abandoning that country while leaving military equipment and bases.

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
these hmong republicans are some of the dumbest people

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Pretend_Vanilla

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 08:33:35 AM »
Uhmmm...

Bush Jr - Iraq/Afghanistan

Obama - Iraq withdrawal creating ISIS and shifted more power to Iran, moved troops to Afghanistan, started conflicts in Libya, Syria and Yemen (killed US citizens there by the way), took out Bin Laden.

Trump - Didn't start any conflicts, took out ISIS in Iraq and Syria, took out Soleimani (worse than Bin Laden), responsible for peace deal between Israel, UAE and Bahrain, negotiated peace deal with Taliban.

Biden - So far... screwed up peace deal with Taliban resulting in horrible Afghanistan withdrawal. Since there is not much left in the Middle East... Russia took over parts of Ukraine under his watch and when he was Vice President.

By the way hmgPebble is dumb as a rock. Anything that doesn't align with his perspective is a conspiracy theory. At least he learned a few new words.  ;D

US intension were never to stay there. They neutralize the biggest funder for world terrorist Osama. And smoke out some of the Taliban leaders. We thought Afghanistan can modernize themselves when they held their first Presidental election. My disappointment is not with Biden. Its the Afghan Army who surrendered to the Taliban without using any bullets. Its up to the people to defend themselves and why count on foreigners to do missle strikes for you all the time. We’re not there to babysit a country.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 09:21:35 AM »

US intension were never to stay there. They neutralize the biggest funder for world terrorist Osama. And smoke out some of the Taliban leaders. We thought Afghanistan can modernize themselves when they held their first Presidental election. My disappointment is not with Biden. Its the Afghan Army who surrendered to the Taliban without using any bullets. Its up to the people to defend themselves and why count on foreigners to do missle strikes for you all the time. We’re not there to babysit a country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LSnuGTO5w

afghan army doing jumping jack
alot these people are poor and uneducated
they just farm, raise animal, and take care of their family
and believe in their allah god

Offline Pretend_Vanilla

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 09:32:47 AM »
Before the American presence, Afghan was ruled by Taliban. The people of Afghanistan you can tell are afraid of going back to the old regime.

Imagine if they had the heart to fight like the Ukraines.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 09:34:28 AM »
Before the American presence, Afghan was ruled by Taliban. The people of Afghanistan you can tell are afraid of going back to the old regime.

Imagine if they had the heart to fight like the Ukraines.

they are just farmer
they just want to be left alone
raising their animal
and practice their belief

the mighty USA super power
can't even defeat a bunch of farmer in the desert  wearing flip flop 
   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 09:53:39 AM »

Bin Laden is far from the biggest funder of world terrorist.  ;D  I don't disagree with some of things you said. Iraq did the same thing when we withdrew. It's different in their perspective since they don't want to take out their own countrymen. We are still in plenty of countries decades after a war or conflict. The mission eventually changed to winning hearts and minds and being a support role. It takes generations to win hearts and minds. I'm disappointed at Biden. I've been there "outside the wire" and know several people that have died. So I'm pissed about how we withdrew.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 09:57:06 AM »
Bin Laden is far from the biggest funder of world terrorist.  ;D  I don't disagree with some of things you said. Iraq did the same thing when we withdrew. It's different in their perspective since they don't want to take out their own countrymen. We are still in plenty of countries decades after a war or conflict. The mission eventually changed to winning hearts and minds and being a support role. It takes generations to win hearts and minds. I'm disappointed at Biden. I've been there "outside the wire" and know several people that have died. So I'm pissed about how we withdrew.

Like the conservative PH BELIEVE IN ME SAYS
its Obama fault for taking us to afghan

THESE HMONG CONSERVATIVE ARE DUMB AS HELL
 ;D ;D ;D

Watch too much ALEX JONE

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +659
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 10:28:46 AM »
These HMONG REPUBLICANS are really dumb IN REAL LIFE
Some of the most retard people i ever seen and talk to
Can’t even speak properly English without struggling accent

Also pretendvannill a FYI

It was 2001
I REMEMBER CUZ MY TEACHER WAS CRYING LIKE CRAZY

Are you slow, look at what you wrote? If you can’t write, you definitely can’t speak properly either. Retarded is insulting with your broken English.

Like this post: +1

Offline Pretend_Vanilla

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 11:37:18 AM »

I think I would be more pissed about wasted American lives and causality if we kept staying there. And 20 years of military budgeting when we could use trillions for something else.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2022, 01:25:11 PM »
Are you slow, look at what you wrote? If you can’t write, you definitely can’t speak properly either. Retarded is insulting with your broken English.
;D ;D ;D  I gave him credit for learning a few new words too. I never mentioned that Obama brought us into Afghanistan. I said he moved troops to Afghanistan right after I mentioned we withdrew from Iraq. Unfortunately, I'm not a conservative so I could really care less about his insults. I could care less about it if he insulted liberals because I think most of conservatives and liberas are dumb.  ;D

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline walley

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 01:25:47 PM »

I think I would be more pissed about wasted American lives and causality if we kept staying there. And 20 years of military budgeting when we could use trillions for something else.

I understand your perspective and don't disagree with you here. My point is that the way we withdrew sucked. They knew shit was just going to roll down hill fast. Honestly, I wouldn't know how to go about it in that timeframe, which is why I mentioned that we needed to stay there for generations just like how we stayed in other places.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 03:16:35 PM by walley »

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 01:27:05 PM »
;D ;D ;D  I gave him credit for learning a few new words too. I never mentioned that Obama brought us into Afghanistan. I said he moved troops to Afghanistan right after I mentioned we withdrew from Iraq. Unfortunately, I'm not a conservative so I could really care less about his insults. I could care less about it if he insulted liberals because I think most of conservatives and liberas are dumb.  ;D

No. It's Obama's fault for taking us there to begin with and now Biden for abandoning that country while leaving military equipment and bases.

but according to these HMONG REPUBLICAN in here
it's OBAMA fault
he got us into AFGHAN

ahahhahah :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

some of the LOWEST IQ

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2022, 03:40:10 PM »
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
these hmong republicans are some of the dumbest people

All I know is this closet "hmong republicans" Trump supporter was voted as the "dumbest" by the neutral PH members so ...:

Maybe I should hire a dumbest person on the planet to argue with him. hmgROCK is definitely hired for the job.

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 03:40:51 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Offline walley

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2022, 03:55:52 PM »
hmgPebble is a closet MAGA hat wearer. He probably has Trump posters in his bedroom. He comes on here to talk trash to Trump supporters so people don't think he himself is one of the greatest Trump supporter.  ;D

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Advertisements