Advertisement

Author Topic: He Helps Your Relationship Gets Better  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: He Helps Your Relationship Gets Better
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 02:03:59 PM »
Do these 3 things immediately after getting dumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjofYRiByDs&ab_channel=MatBoggs

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 10:33:29 AM »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 06:00:38 AM »
When someone dump you, you should've known that person is definitely a cheater when the circumstances didn't tie with commitment. lol

If a guy or a gal doesn't get this concept I don't know what to say or do to help convincing. Either he/she is clingy or is born dumb.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 11:02:30 PM »
Do these 3 things immediately after getting dumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjofYRiByDs&ab_channel=MatBoggs

I don't know about anybody else but praying and asking Jesus to take away the pain is the only thing that ever helped me through life's heartbreaks. He never fails.

One time I was listening to a podcast and I learned this one valuable lesson. If a person can leave me when I'm feeling the most love for him and showing him the most love, then he doesn't deserve me anyway. Kuv yeej ua tau ib siab thiab.

There comes a point when you must value yourself first. You are giving them the best of you and if they don't want it then that means they can't love you back anyways.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:15:51 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline navy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 02:21:45 PM »
I don't know about anybody else but praying and asking Jesus to take away the pain is the only thing that ever helped me through life's heartbreaks. He never fails.

One time I was listening to a podcast and I learned this one valuable lesson. If a person can leave me when I'm feeling the most love for him and showing him the most love, then he doesn't deserve me anyway. Kuv yeej ua tau ib siab thiab.

There comes a point when you must value yourself first. You are giving them the best of you and if they don't want it then that means they can't love you back anyways.

Shamans do better work. you could had been better in life. you are Hmong, don't betray your family and ancestors.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 02:33:06 PM »
Shamans do better work. you could had been better in life. you are Hmong, don't betray your family and ancestors.

You don't need a shaman to intercede. There are traditionalist who pray to God. Except they don't call it the same as the Christian god. They just call it "thov lub ntuj".

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 03:36:50 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline navy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 11:59:23 AM »
You don't need a shaman to intercede. There are traditionalist who pray to God. Except they don't call it the same as the Christian god. They just call it "thov lub ntuj".

you misunderstood, god created women to be under men so it's understandable . there are many spirits and gods out in the universe and we as humans need to pick the right ones to direct our lives. since we are Hmong shamanism will help us more than Christian will.

Advertisements