Advertisement

Author Topic: The lastest from the Puppet...  (Read 386 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
The lastest from the Puppet...
« on: April 22, 2022, 07:01:47 PM »
Biden promised that in the US, every military vehicles climate friendly by spending $billions...

"We're going to start the process for every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle is going to be climate-friendly. Every vehicle. I mean it. We're spending billions of dollars to do it." - Biden speaking to Lefties in Washington state (probably to Anti-Fa crowds).

Yes, the US military vehicles are all going to be running on battery, solar or wind power.

Does these environmental Nutjob even consider the damages to the environment and cost due to lithium mining, disposing for wind turbine blades and solar cells?

The Marine is already asking $5billions over the next 30 years to make their boot camp facilities gender friendly... they're asking $195million for the next 5 years to start.
https://www.defensenews.com/news/your-marine-corps/2022/02/21/marine-corps-needs-nearly-5b-for-integrating-boot-camp-fighting-climate-change/

climate friendly will cost more than $billions, we're talking $trillions when it comes to the military and gov't spending.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
Re: The lastest from the Puppet...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 06:04:14 PM »
Three Presidents from the U.S., China, and Russia spend $trillion of dollars to buy military supplies. I think their insane mind will be like, "let's invade other people's land and conquer them and destroy their hope".

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: The lastest from the Puppet...
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 10:23:14 PM »
Three Presidents from the U.S., China, and Russia spend $trillion of dollars to buy military supplies. I think their insane mind will be like, "let's invade other people's land and conquer them and destroy their hope".

He not saying that
He saying the democrat want to make the military go green
As in like a battery power ABRAM TANK

hunglow just spew ALT RIGHT NONSENSE propaganda
Dude hates democrat

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements