Advertisement

Author Topic: California is sending ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050 — here’s who qualif  (Read 436 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/2ef6cad8-ae84-3aca-94bc-596948bff974/california-is-sending.html

Cot dayam, look at how they figure out who gets what and is in need of a relief. 

"Tier three covers 1.1 million taxpayers who make between $125,000 to $250,000 as single filers or $250,000 to $500,000 jointly, and gives $200 to each individual, plus another $200 if the person has at least one dependent. A couple in this income bracket with a dependent would get $600."

Hmooboob will be sad to hear this.  125k to 250k income people are going to get an inflation stimulus too?  Hot dayam, hmoobrock, where you at?

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Damn

I don’t live in California
You know i like FREE MONEY

;D ;D

Don’t mind if i do

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
See how "retarded" THAT GUY is...(HIS WORDS, NOT MINE):

MONEY IS MEANINGLESS TO ME

:idiot2: ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Please send those check my way
If you don’t want them

;D ;D ;D

Don’t mind if i do

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/2ef6cad8-ae84-3aca-94bc-596948bff974/california-is-sending.html

Cot dayam, look at how they figure out who gets what and is in need of a relief. 

"Tier three covers 1.1 million taxpayers who make between $125,000 to $250,000 as single filers or $250,000 to $500,000 jointly, and gives $200 to each individual, plus another $200 if the person has at least one dependent. A couple in this income bracket with a dependent would get $600."

Hmooboob will be sad to hear this.  125k to 250k income people are going to get an inflation stimulus too?  Hot dayam, hmoobrock, where you at?

Haven't these fools figured out why inflation is so high? I guess the Dems are correct, you have to spend money to lower debts.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Haven't these fools figured out why inflation is so high? I guess the Dems are correct, you have to spend money to lower debts.

Perhaps it is a ploy to win some votes cuz these checks are coming out in October, just right before the November election. 

Interest rates go up to push the housing prices to go down.  So far, a lot of houses are dropping their asking prices.  Those who were outbid aka first time home buyers are now renters.  Guess what?  Landlords are raising rental prices up as well. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements