Advertisement

Author Topic: I love how these MSM keep pushing BS after BS...  (Read 186 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
I love how these MSM keep pushing BS after BS...
« on: July 01, 2022, 09:30:41 AM »
They all  praised Ms. Hutchinson for her devastating bombshell testimony on the emergency "insurrection" hearing. Some saying how brave she was, how courageous and trustworthy (because she swore under oath". But as soon as she gave her testimonies... people started to doubt her credibility. 1st, she wasn't even there and heard it from someone else. 2nd, how is it possible for Trump to lunge to grab the steering wheel and put his hands around the throat of the agent when you look at the layout of the "Beast". 3rd, her written note to Trump turns out to be the same note that another person wrote to Trump.

Now, these MSM knew that their star witness's credibility is a sham and they are starting to push disinformation to tried to save her credibility...

https://www.newsweek.com/secret-service-ties-donald-trump-ring-alarm-bells-jan-6-revelations-1720584

They are attacking the people that are actually there with Trump in the "Beast"... claiming they are Trump loyalist, aligned to Trump, supported the "INSURRECTION" and rooting for Biden to fail, etc. etc.
These people want you to believe a person that's not even there against those that are actually there. However, I see a flaw on these MSM's argument... if these people were Trump royalists and supported the "INSURRECTION" then why did Ms. Hutchinson testified that they refused to take Trump to the capitol where, supposedly, he want to joined the rioting. Should these Trump royalists gladly take him there to cheer the 'insurrectionis ts' on and take over Congress?

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements