Advertisement

Author Topic: Is this why Tom Brady was MIA for a while??  (Read 421 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Is this why Tom Brady was MIA for a while??
« on: September 06, 2022, 11:03:40 PM »
Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Reportedly in an "Epic Fight" and She's Left the Family Compound

Some celebrity relationship drama is making its way around the Internet: Page Six is out here reporting that Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen are in the middle of an "epic fight" about his decision to "un-retire" from the NFL, and they're reporting that she's left the family compound in Tampa for a trip to Costa Rica.

“Tom and Gisele are in a fight right now,” one source told the outfit, while another added “There’s been trouble in the marriage over his decision to un-retire. Gisele has always been the one with the kids. They had agreed he would retire to focus on the family, then he changed his mind.” Meanwhile, a third anon source claimed the couple have a "fiery relationship" and that "Gisele is a bit hot-headed."

One of Page Six's fleet of sources also notes that after Tom un-retired, Gisele also went back to work. “It’s almost like Gisele was like, ‘Well, if you’re going to keep playing, so will I," the source said. "She’s resentful that Tom is still the football superstar.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Is this why Tom Brady was MIA for a while??
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 09:10:03 AM »
You heard what he said, he’s a 45 year old man. He’s got a lot of shit going on lol

And that’s including getting another facelift and tuck  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 01:19:57 PM »
It is because leonerdo dicrapio just dumped his gf when she barely hits 25.   Guess who was leo's first gf?  Yep, brady's wife.

Any connection?  I dunno but I'm rooting for brady to take a chapter from leo to go with a hot and younger chick.  At least it will make him young again and he will play for another 10 years.   :2funny:

Cot dayam that leo working fast.  Barely dumping and already onto the next model at 22.  Her contract ends in 3 years.   ;D

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 02:07:30 PM »
As you get older, life changes quite a bit': Tom Brady reflects on how his life is evolving

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/sport/tom-brady-life-evolving-nfl-spt-intl/index.html

Think the guy is going through a personal crisis.  Just like you driving your first car that was there for you till the end, you just can't let her go.  Without football, brady will fade off into space like what's his name, see, I can't even remember his name, Indy and Denver rings a bell?  Payton manning that's his name. 

So he still will needs to be around football somehow because he's Mr. Football and football defines him.  Without it, what else is he going to do?  Going hollywood?   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 05:01:18 PM »
He’s having a midlife crisis  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 08:06:51 PM »
Go back to the patriots, we know why he went to the buccs :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements