Advertisement

Author Topic: I would considered this a dumb question in regards to finance and investments  (Read 386 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
"My brother pays my mother’s mortgage and co-owns her home. How can I ensure that my other sibling and I each inherit 1/3 share?"

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Sounds like some Hmong life insurance policy’s stories. One person pays for it but when it’s time to collect, everyone wants a piece.

One of the saddest thing, fighting for stuff after a parent’s passing so have a will or a trust. Recommending a trust so that the children will have access right away instead of going through probate.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Some people will always be(e) leeches or sucking parasites even when it comes to family.

Unsolicited advice to those kinds of people.  Your parents gave you life, that's all you need.  Go make a life for yourself.  Stop trying to leech off even from the dead.

Who ever pays for it, owns it.

If anything else is given, it's a gift and be grateful to whatever extra is given.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Yeah. He’s right: How can he have that attitude towards this?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sounds like some Hmong life insurance policy’s stories. One person pays for it but when it’s time to collect, everyone wants a piece.

One of the saddest thing, fighting for stuff after a parent’s passing so have a will or a trust. Recommending a trust so that the children will have access right away instead of going through probate.

Crazy and sad at the same time...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Some people will always be(e) leeches or sucking parasites even when it comes to family.

Unsolicited advice to those kinds of people.  Your parents gave you life, that's all you need.  Go make a life for yourself.  Stop trying to leech off even from the dead.

Who ever pays for it, owns it.

If anything else is given, it's a gift and be grateful to whatever extra is given.

I couldn't have said it better... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yeah. He’s right: How can he have that attitude towards this?

Unfortunately, some are just selfish like that....

Advertisements