Advertisement

Author Topic: VillainousHero's post reminds me of the folks that get their knickers in a twist  (Read 316 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...just because their parents said no to babysitting and/or raising their kids for them. I mean those folks' parents already did their part by raising them but due to their inconsiderate selfish "negative" behaviors and nature, they expect their parents to do their jobs for them too by taking care of and raising their kids ... :idiot2::

Some people will always be(e) leeches or sucking parasites even when it comes to family.

Unsolicited advice to those kinds of people.  Your parents gave you life, that's all you need.  Go make a life for yourself.  Stop trying to leech off even from the dead.

Who ever pays for it, owns it.

If anything else is given, it's a gift and be grateful to whatever extra is given.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Don't want to take care of your kids, don't have them in the first place...Pretty simple concept IMO.

What's worst is trying to used, abused and guilt tripped the elderlies when they already sacrificed so much and did their jobs by raising you.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 11:45:44 PM by theking »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
The weird thing is also that some grandparents wants to be parents again, cuz they already messed up the first time.

hmmmm...I wonder if my grandparents ever felt that way.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That is true in some cases too. As long as it's their choice, and all parties are comfortable with the idea, it's should be fine.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not sure how true or accurate the info but heard that grandma got blamed for this incident in Fresno where 2 Hmong kids drowned in a neighbor's pool  ???:

Two children died Monday after escaping their home and wandering to a next-door neighbor's pool, where they drowned. The home is on East Heaton Avenue, near the intersection with Villa Avenue, in the Sunnyside neighborhood of southeast Fresno.

FRESNO, Calif. -- The grandparents of the two toddlers who drowned in a neighbor's pool on Monday are now raising money for their funeral expenses.

Neng and Nong Thao are leaning on family, friends, and the community now that their house is too quiet without their grandchildren-- two-year-old Elizabeth and three-year-old Jayce.

"My Jayce he's very, I don't know, he's very active. He likes to run around the house and sometimes it gets to me, but that's what I'm going to remember him by," said Nong.

"My little Elizabeth, I will never forget her smile every time she sees me. Her smiley face was always there. And I can never forget them," said Neng.

The grandparents are missing their daily hugs and kisses from the children. They have set up a GoFundMe account in an effort to help their son.

Advertisements