Advertisement

Author Topic: When you are so ignorant, you don't even realized it...  (Read 428 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
When you are so ignorant, you don't even realized it...
« on: December 03, 2022, 11:54:45 AM »
Alyssa Milano... the queen of ignorant and WOKE BS.

- she now claimed it has built in filter after getting backlashed.

She also claimed that since Elon is such a racist, white supremacist, etc. etc. she's ditching her Tesla and bought a VW EV vehicles.

Her tweet: Nov. 27, 2022: I gave back my Tesla. I bought the VW ev. I love it. I'm not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company's products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn't seem to be a winning business model. - she's so ignorant that she don't even realized VW was founded by Hitler and the Nazi regime. BMW and Mercedes uses Nazi slave laborers (Jews) during WW2. They were the main suppliers of the Nazi's arms industries. After realizing that the regime was going to lose, they shipped all their slave labors back to the concentration camps.

I know the Lefties/Demmies will come out defending BMW & Mercedes by saying they've changed, like they do with the Democrat party (fought against Civil Rights and Desegregation plus had a known KKK chapter founder in their ranks and paid honor to him when he passed).

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: When you are so ignorant, you don't even realized it...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 08:32:58 AM »
The ordinary citizen would be ignorant of those things. Just like very few of us really know that the African slaves were builders of many of those US capitol buildings. (An older White senior guy told me that.)

What's funny in this photo, though, is that all of the four persons in the same family are on masks for a photo. I have two issues with that: 1. if you are going to take a photo, remove the masks; the viewers won't be in fear of contracting any Covid, nor will viewers pass it to you; and 2. you are all in the same family; taking the photo is like being at home together; why put the masks on when  you are taking photos and yet you wouldn't put them on while at home?

Very weird.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 10:18:00 AM »
Who are all these random ass people on twitter
First tkme hearing

Didn’t FORD makes trucks and tank for the US military during WW2

;D ;D ;D

Buy whatever you want
Boycott whatever you want

Let the free market do its thing

THIS IS JUST ONE OF YOUR ANTI LEFT RANT

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 11:07:17 AM »
Who are all these random ass people on twitter
First tkme hearing

Didn’t FORD makes trucks and tank for the US military during WW2

;D ;D ;D

Buy whatever you want
Boycott whatever you want

Let the free market do its thing

THIS IS JUST ONE OF YOUR ANTI LEFT RANT

Rock... please educate yourself. The US motor companies did not make war machines for the Nazi or used Jewish prisoners.. sheesh!!!

Uh... Alyssa Milano is not just a random person on Twitter.

And this is not anti-Left rant... it's about a person trying to virtual signal without even knowing the history of what she's talking about.
NOTICED... she claimed Elon is white supremacy, nazi, anti-freedom, etc. etc. but turns around and traded her Tesla to a automaker steep in Nazi, white supremacy and Jewish genocide roots.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 11:17:35 AM »
The ordinary citizen would be ignorant of those things. Just like very few of us really know that the African slaves were builders of many of those US capitol buildings. (An older White senior guy told me that.)

What's funny in this photo, though, is that all of the four persons in the same family are on masks for a photo. I have two issues with that: 1. if you are going to take a photo, remove the masks; the viewers won't be in fear of contracting any Covid, nor will viewers pass it to you; and 2. you are all in the same family; taking the photo is like being at home together; why put the masks on when  you are taking photos and yet you wouldn't put them on while at home?

Very weird.

Yes, lots of slaves used to built the WH and DC... but majority of them were hired out from their owners to do the work. Chinese workers built the majority of the transcontinent al railroad connecting the East to the West.

these people wearing masks in car with their family are all done for virtual signaling only.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 11:37:32 AM »
Rock... please educate yourself. The US motor companies did not make war machines for the Nazi or used Jewish prisoners.. sheesh!!!

Uh... Alyssa Milano is not just a random person on Twitter.

And this is not anti-Left rant... it's about a person trying to virtual signal without even knowing the history of what she's talking about.
NOTICED... she claimed Elon is white supremacy, nazi, anti-freedom, etc. etc. but turns around and traded her Tesla to a automaker steep in Nazi, white supremacy and Jewish genocide roots.

you need to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
too ignorant and just posting ANTI  LEFT shyt
we are not stupid, bro

;D ;D ;D ;D

here your boy HENRY FORD receving the german cross
we are all being play

BOYCOTT WHAT YOU WANT TO BOYCOTT

God did not created man...man created god

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 12:44:50 PM »
Yes, lots of slaves used to built the WH and DC... but majority of them were hired out from their owners to do the work. Chinese workers built the majority of the transcontinent al railroad connecting the East to the West.

these people wearing masks in car with their family are all done for virtual signaling only.

I don’t know these random ass TWITTER people
But just seeing

They are boycotting tesla because they don’t like what elon musk is doing
FAIR ENOUGH

the free market will do its job
I won’t personally buy a tesla because I can’t afford it

Do you even know what TESLA is???
It’s electric car
What republicans people hate
Seeing you defend TESLA is CRINGE

;D  :D :D