Advertisement

Author Topic: I can see the pressure, doesn't matter if Asian dude is a star or a hero  (Read 445 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
'Stressful time' ahead: Simu Liu prepares to meet parents of new girlfriend Allison Hsu

Simu Liu has revealed that his plans for the holiday season include spending time with his girlfriend, Allison Hsu, and meeting her parents.

In an exclusive interview with People, Liu, 33, shared that he considers meeting a partner’s parents to be a “stressful time.”

“Yeah, doing the whole family thing and meeting the parents thing, which no matter who you are and where you come from or anything like that, is a stressful time," Liu told People during this year’s Unforgettable Gala at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles on Saturday evening.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the pressure, doesn't matter if Asian dude is a star or a hero
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 04:54:04 PM »
They seems to match. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the pressure, doesn't matter if Asian dude is a star or a hero
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 05:57:42 PM »
This guy still stress over this issue when he's a Hollywood celebrity?   If anything, he should bring a few copies of his movie CD and pass them out at the new inlaw house.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
He's not convince that he is a trophy...or maybe she's the trophy then he would be right to feel stressed.  ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Asian parents don't really value celebrity status for son/daughter-in-law because it's not a reputable career choice. Sure, people might feel a little star struck at first but they prefer a doctor.

Don't you people watch Steven He comedy?

Advertisements