Advertisement

Author Topic: B. Gates trashes vaccine and Pfizer got exposed!!!  (Read 199 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
B. Gates trashes vaccine and Pfizer got exposed!!!
« on: January 27, 2023, 10:31:00 AM »
Remember when Gates was all for the vaccines? Now, he's trashing it as ineffective... need more work and spending.

Gates: "The current vaccines are not infection blocking. They're not broad, so when new variant comes up, you lose protection and they have very short duration, particulary, in the people who matter - which are old people..." So, if that's the case, why is the gov't still pushing these vaccines if they're not that effective against covid? Followed the money... big kickbacks from big pharma.

Now, to the big pharma... Pfizer getting exposed. This should scare everyone... big pharma playing big game to gain profit. - interesting that this executive truly believed the virus was created and leaked out from the Wuhan lab. Of course some jab happy Leftie/Demmie is going to claimed I'm spreading misinformation with the previous statement - but it's coming from Pfizer's executive.
https://ground.news/article/undercover-video-shows-pfizer-employee-revealing-that-big-pharma-is-exploring-mutating-covid-virus-for-new-vaccines_30a2c5

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: B. Gates trashes vaccine and Pfizer got exposed!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 11:31:45 PM »
I never thought the vaccine would stop the spread of COVID. My understanding was that it may lessen the severity of the symptoms. Therefore, people with underlying conditions should receive the shot, while those in good health (like children) should have the choice to opt out.

I don't get the flu shot either, but I've also never gotten really ill. At least not ill enough to be hospitalized. Usually a quick visit to my doctor does the trick if I feel horrible.

Btw, now they're saying that receiving both (vaccine and flu shot) may increase the risk of stroke for some recipients. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisements