Advertisement

Author Topic: Racism killed Tyre Nichols...  (Read 224 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Racism killed Tyre Nichols...
« on: February 03, 2023, 05:29:01 PM »
According to race monger Al Sharpton..."I believe that if that man had been white, you wouldn't have beat him like that that night.”  :idiot2: :idiot2: Hmmm... aren't the officers that beat him were all blacks?

Wait, wait, wait... So, Uncle Al is saying that these black officers were racists? I thought the main point of Lefties/Demmies were that blacks can't be racists, only whities are racists?

I squarely blamed the cops for this,, no matter the race of the cops or victim... 5 grown, big ass men can't handle a scrawny man? They had to beat him even when he's already subdued? All the cops had to do was one on each arm and leg and hold him down on the grass on his back until he stop resisting. Don't need to press him down, sit on him or kick/punch him.

Hyena Harris is just there at the funeral for lip service...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: Racism killed Tyre Nichols...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 10:36:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3n-UhUVJuY

when Murica no longer believes in hard work and Integrity and being the good guys, but in Intimidation and scare tactics and for jackassess to get the job done, this is what happens..when intimidation and scare tactics no longer work because people are standing up to themselves, the lions will start hunting rabbits instead of buffalos.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements