Advertisement

Author Topic: Was there a soft coup to oust Trump?  (Read 143 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
Was there a soft coup to oust Trump?
« on: May 18, 2023, 10:04:49 AM »
I mean... the Left/Dem, Social Media, DOJ, FBI and MSM all cooked up and pushed a narrative (As the Durham report revealed) to oust Trump. The majority Dem House and Senate even tried to impeach him twice and failed (they had nothing). They set up a 'special counsel' to investigate but nothing came out of it. They got their lap dogs prosecutors in NY pushing it and pursuing criminal cases against him, case after case, year after year. Now, another lap dog Dem is tying him up in court so he can't run again. They are in fear of Trump winning again...

Remember when Trump was loved by the Left/Right, NAACP, the Clintons, etc etc before he ran for office and won?

Mr. Adam Schitts from CA was the biggest pusher of the hoax... he stated they have mountains of evidence against Trump (not a single evidence was revealed at all). https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-schiff-trump-russia-connections-ties-evidence-2017-3

Steele Dossier was paid for by Hillary's campaign and the DNC themselves. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

The FBI, DOJ, MSM and social media colluded with the Dems to buried Hunter's scandals...

With the Durham report coming out and FBI agents turning 'whistleblowers', we are seeing more and more of the corruption (swamp as Trump puts it). This include Dems and GOPs...

And I think I know why they, the establishment (GOP and Dem), want to rid Trump so bad... He was not supposed to get the Presidency. It was a sure lock for Hillary if Trump was running against her. She was to win by a landslide... The Lefties/Demmies bet on it and help pushed Trump to the forefront. What they got was  guy that's not a lap dog to anyone, Left or Right. He shoot from the hip and don't care if your feeling are hurt or you get offended. He'll call out Dems and GOPs...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Was there a soft coup to oust Trump?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 02:23:36 PM »
I think you missed the point. Get rid of all your prejudices and you will see, he’s just a common criminal and his criminal activities are catching up to him. Stop blaming other people for doing their jobs and holding him accountable for his actions.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements