Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghosting - What is it and how to deal with it?  (Read 3352 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Ghosting - What is it and how to deal with it?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2023, 07:27:01 PM »
Duma,

The advantage you have is that you are a self-proclaimed bad boy. Let me explain why bad guys finish first and can still lock down a good woman despite your shady relationship history.

Women view your relationship history as you test driving and playing around. It was the fault of those women for allowing themselves to get played by a self-proclaimed player.

Nice guys finish last because they come off as being in love with every single crazy women who they were in relationship with. BIG TURN OFF to a good woman. She doesn't want to think that her man was giving his all to these women who are less than she is. That is a big no-no.

And that is why nice guys will only get the crazy, toxic women. If he doesn't first sabotage a relationship with a good woman with his own lack of efforts, then she will be the one to walk away. Only the crazy ones will keep sticking around him.

See how that goes? Bad guys know how to lock down good women, just like bad girls also know how to lock down good men.

If good people want to end up together then it must happen the first time around while they are both young and single. Anything after that and they are both too jaded.

Dating is still a coin flip.  Everyone out there to win but yet, they ended in failure.  Stats don't lie so what I do is I play to fail on purpose.  I already have that expectation in mind that the relationship has a better chance of not working and if I know that, what am I going to do with her today before it is over?  You don't want to know   :2funny:

So we still take a chance, take a risk by getting involved in a relationship.  We do not know if it is a good or bad relationship.  The only way to find out is to take a chance.  These are my premises and along the way, through playing it all, a girl stands tall and I did not expect to be stuck with "the one" but there she is, the one. 

Good girls like bad guys and bad guys will hunt for the vulnerable good girls.  To me, I'm a good guy with bad intentions and I'm looking for good and bad.  The dating game is hard enough so why limit myself out to make my potentials even smaller?  I have no preferences in dating but I do stand by what I say though.  Along the way, she stood tall to be the only one, even if I have to weed out a bunch of them.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Ghosting - What is it and how to deal with it?
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2024, 02:21:23 PM »
Work on healing and self-love. That's when the right person will enter your life. If a ghoster was able to abruptly leave you while you were loving to them and the relationship was going great (the literal definition of ghosting), then they don't value you.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:17:01 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements