Advertisement

Author Topic: Did White folks skipped out on their $600 dining bill? Black girl chased them  (Read 106 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
Worker Chases After Customers Who Dined & Dashed On $600 Bill — 'These People Came In With The Intention To Not Pay'

In her viral video, Nyzeeria documented her pursuit of a large party of 12 who decided to dine and dash, leaving behind an unpaid bill totaling $598.

In the footage, Nyzeeria is seen chasing after the family, who hastily try to escape through the restaurant parking lot.

The video, captioned "POV you served a party of 12 who ran up a $598 tab and left thinking they wouldn't get caught," captured the tense moments as Nyzeeria confronted the fleeing patrons. Her pursuit ended with the arrival of two police cruisers, their flashing lights illuminating the scene.

Due to the overwhelming response to her post and multiple requests for details, Nyzeeria uploaded a follow-up video recounting the incident in its entirety. The explanatory clip revealed the distressing events that took place on June 7th.

"I was working a double that day," Nyzeeria began. "I was supposed to be getting off work when my manager told me I was getting seated with this last table."

As she served the group, she observed the escalating consumption of alcohol at the table. Nyzeeria described the patrons as ordering "alcoholic beverages off rip," which signaled the start of a tumultuous encounter.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements