Advertisement

Author Topic: NAIA ban trans from completing in woman sports... WOOT  (Read 104 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
NAIA ban trans from completing in woman sports... WOOT
« on: April 09, 2024, 09:43:48 AM »
GRATS..

this vote effect only 1 person in their college sports program
all these hatred and yelling for just one person

now if they can go back to making college affordable for everyone

;D ;D ;D

as far as i know

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/naia-small-colleges-association-bans-transgender-athletes-from-womens-sports-competitions/

Athletes in the National Association of Intercollegiat e Athletics (NAIA) will only be allowed to compete in women's sports if they were assigned the female gender at birth, the national small-college organization announced Monday.

The NAIA's Council of Presidents approved the policy in a 20-0 vote Monday morning after a December survey indicated widespread support for the move. The association's previous policy only applied to postseason competition. The new directive applies to all NAIA competitions.

The NAIA is a national athletic governing body for 249 mostly small colleges across the country that are not part of the NCAA's three divisions of competition. The membership is 80% private schools. This decision does not apply to NCAA competitions.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: NAIA ban trans from completing in woman sports... WOOT
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 11:50:24 AM »
GRATS..

this vote effect only 1 person in their college sports program
all these hatred and yelling for just one person

now if they can go back to making college affordable for everyone

;D ;D ;D

as far as i know

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/naia-small-colleges-association-bans-transgender-athletes-from-womens-sports-competitions/

Athletes in the National Association of Intercollegiat e Athletics (NAIA) will only be allowed to compete in women's sports if they were assigned the female gender at birth, the national small-college organization announced Monday.

The NAIA's Council of Presidents approved the policy in a 20-0 vote Monday morning after a December survey indicated widespread support for the move. The association's previous policy only applied to postseason competition. The new directive applies to all NAIA competitions.

The NAIA is a national athletic governing body for 249 mostly small colleges across the country that are not part of the NCAA's three divisions of competition. The membership is 80% private schools. This decision does not apply to NCAA competitions.

One is too many... Let's put it this way... if you had a daughter and she's in wrestling (there are women wrestling in school) and her competitor is a trans (a man that identified as a trans when he turns 20yrs old). She then get her @ss handed to her. would you be ok with it? Are you going to say to your daughter that she just need to work harder to beat that man? Why do you not see transman fighting to compete in men sports?

We're talking about men competing against women in sports - if we allows trans than why not just get rid of the women/men categories...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 12:53:03 PM »
One is too many... Let's put it this way... if you had a daughter and she's in wrestling

NOT SURE about your states

but when i was in high school grade school
the boy would wrestle the girl
the girl would wrestle the boy
because not enough people????

in our WIAA division

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 12:55:29 PM »
just one person in NAIA??
i thought you say it was in the hundreds and thousand

ahahah

;D ;D ;D

well see how many the NCAA has

;D ;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 12:11:32 PM »
just one person in NAIA??
i thought you say it was in the hundreds and thousand

ahahah

;D ;D ;D

well see how many the NCAA has

;D ;D ;D

Do you even understand what I said? I meant allowing one transwoman to compete against woman is already too many...

NOT SURE about your states

but when i was in high school grade school
the boy would wrestle the girl
the girl would wrestle the boy
because not enough people????

in our WIAA division

;D ;D ;D ;D

Uh.. you are talking about children that have not reach puberty yet. My cities allows children of both sex to compete against each other prior to puberty.

Rock, here are examples of the insanity I'm talking about:

A 6'3" transwoman was allow to compete against girl in high school. And guess what the outcome is... yep, he dominate in the shot put and earn 1st Team all Conference in shot put.

The tall big one is the Trans, if you didn't know.

Trans runners Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood combined to capture 15 state championships and break 17 meet records from 2017-20, both in Connecticut also.

West Hartford high jumper Lizzy Bidwell, who is reportedly transgender, took first place earlier this month at the New England High School Indoor Track & Field Championship. Not only did Bidwell win, but the Conard High School junior notched the year’s highest indoor girls’ jump in the state and third highest in the nation with her 5’9” leap, surpassing her 2023 personal best by a whopping nine inches.

All of this happening in Connecticut... and why Connecticut - because Connecticut has a policy that allows any male to compete in women sport as long as he identified as Trans and the district verified that it's not done for purpose of gaining an advantage. Hmmm... these trans winnings just proved that it's an unfair advantage.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 12:13:55 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 11:06:27 PM »
all that yelling and hollaring
just to ban 1 UNO person???

;D ;D ;D

i be more worry about athlete taking STEROID

;D ;D