Advertisement

Author Topic: Well that can't be good, $50k gone, supporting habit??  (Read 33 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
Well that can't be good, $50k gone, supporting habit??
« on: May 06, 2024, 01:25:16 AM »
My cheating wife stole $50K from me and attacked me when I tried to leave her

As far as I’m concerned, my marriage is over. For the past 10 years or more, my wife has recklessly spent our joint savings and my pension savings, taken out credit cards in my name without my knowledge and put us through bankruptcy. We now have over $50K in debt with nothing left. She has also been having affairs on the side.

I can’t trust a word she says or continue to live like this. Each time, she has begged for forgiveness and promised not to do it anymore — until she does it a week later. We agreed to separate a month ago, but now she realizes there’s not going to be any regular income from me and wants to stay married. When I told her no, she attacked me physically.

I don’t want the police involved. I have a daughter on the spectrum. Although she’s a young adult, she will blame me, and what relationship I have with her will be destroyed. I have been advised to not move out, as that can be seen by the courts as abandoning my property to her.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements