Advertisement

Author Topic: Ramblings  (Read 51652 times)

TuesdaysGirl

Re: Ramblings
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »

Oh goodie, Susie Lucie, a new page!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:56:59 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »
 :)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:57:22 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »

???

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:57:55 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:58:12 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:58:34 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2010, 07:55:28 PM »

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:58:49 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »
I swear, the Goddess of Lateness was out to get me this morning. It started with my alarm clock going haywire on me. Then I was stuck behind a slow moving truck. Only to get behind a slow moving car. And, to top it all off, every traffic light I came to decided to turn red.

It was not a good morning.

On the bright side, I no longer want to kill my characters. Although, it does hold some appeal. Hmmm.....food for thought.

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »
My horrible, horrible, horrible week has finally ended. Sadly, the cycle continues. See you in four weeks horrible week. I hate you…

To lift my spirits during my horrible, horrible, horrible week I read N. Singh’s latest. And I have to say, it wasn’t as great as I had hoped. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still good, probably, better than any of the new releases this month.

Even so, I had such high hopes. The first book in the series was soooo good. You know, I-can’t-put-it-down, who-cares-if-I-have-to-wake-up-at-five-for-work good.

Sighs.

Oh well...I’ll still buy her next one on sight.

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
Are you in love?
Can you feel it? Can you feel the romance?
Ahh….it flutters, it warms, it heightens
Sweet kisses and tender touches
Bright eyes and warm smiles
Can you feel it?
Are you in love?

…I want to be
voiced the Virgin.
Glossy eyes
Brown and round
Innocence
thought He
Smiles
Naive
Ahh…
How can He not be?
Are you in love?

After thinking about it for quite some time (okay, maybe it wasn’t that lengthy) I’ve come to the conclusion that I just can’t be sad. I’m too chippidy. Too happy. Too darn uppity. I can mope around for a few days, three at the most, and that’s it.

How tragic!

Right, are you in love?
Am I?

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »
I feel like dancing
in the Garden
underneath the Dark clouds
Barefooted
Silent
and
Free
come Join me
won't You?

I should be glad. Things have returned to normal. "He" no longer seeks me out. No more lingering looks, no more smiles, no more casual interruptions.

I should be glad.

I am.

And yet…

I feel like dancing…
…be my Partner?

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »
I’m on a high. Ahh...it feels sooo good. No wonder, no wonder people are willing to do whatever, pay whatever, to be this happy. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind shilling out the big bucks to keep this smile. LOL.

Of course, my drug’s free. All from within, darling.

Try it.

Magical, yes?

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »
O me, O my!
Can you believe it?

Spring is just around the corner!

The realization hit me this afternoon when I noticed that the trees outside the office were blossoming. I can hardly wait for the sweet scent of flowers, the picturesque array of colors, and the nuisances that are allergies.

Can you believe it?

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »
"Has it mattered to you, when you wondered?"

She nodded, but did not speak.

Kiss her, give her pleasure and be silent now, you maudlin fool. He knew full well he should end this conversation. However, he did not like to think of her wondering, and assuming she could not even ask without being thought an unsophisticate d scold.

The vows that they had exchanged were supposed to take care of this question, but of course they usually did not.

"It seems only fair that we exchange gifts, I think. I will not take lovers either."

She looked so astonished, so utterly amazed, that he almost laughed. But something else in her eyes touched him deeply, and he would never forget the way she looked at that moment.

"It will be very nice not to wonder anymore," she said softly. "However, if one day you—"

He touched her lips to silence her. He did not want her to release him from this promise before he even discovered if
he could keep it.

"If someday one of us regrets this choice, we will talk about it, and try to remember when it mattered."

And why.
:) - Ravishing in Red, M.H

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
Laundry day...ahh, the comfort of the mundane. Wash, dry, fold, hang -- a great book in between. There's nothing better than a lazy Sunday.

While browsing one of the romance forums on Amazon, I stumble upon a topic that caught my attention: "Does your husband (or significant other) resent your reading?"

The question left me wondering. What if the man I love resents my reading? I've always assumed my future husband or s/o would embrace this interest of my. In my perfect imagination "he" would find my reading enduring, a lovable quirk that makes me who I am.

What if he doesn’t? What if this man that I have yet to meet and love resents this part of me?

paper

« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »

The question left me wondering. What if the man I love resents my reading? I've always assumed my future husband or s/o would embrace this interest of my. In my perfect imagination "he" would find my reading enduring, a lovable quirk that makes me who I am.

What if he doesn’t? What if this man that I have yet to meet and love resents this part of me?

you should ask yourself... why would you fall in love with someone who resents you for reading romance novels that has disrupted your sense of reality in actually finding a potential man (or woman) for you since now you expect them to be some cavalier knight.

Advertisements