Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1580981 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3990 on: September 27, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
Whoa warn me about this, yikes  :o

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:08 AM »
Hmong guy went fishing.  Took the bud light n hid it in a nearby Bush cuz the cops do roam that famous fishing hole.  He came to reload on the drinks and while digging in the bush that one night, he saw a pair of feet stood by his beer.  He looked up and saw a figure.  Eff the beer, he ran and all of his buddies could not reel up their pole fast enough to run with him.  On the drive home is when he told the story. 

The Hmong say not to say that you are going home or the spirit will follow you home.  Just say you are going to get more bait and come back later. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: February 27, 2018, 06:47:21 AM »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: May 01, 2018, 07:58:31 PM »
Oh, man! I don't know how I can grope in the mornings to go fishing anymore.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: July 13, 2018, 10:47:33 PM »
This page is 1o years ago. 

Talking about ph ghost, I went back to page one and saw some names that are ph ghosts.  I truly missed them all.  They all legend.   :'(

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Fresno559

« Reply #3996 on: September 18, 2018, 06:15:16 PM »
Wow.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3997 on: March 16, 2019, 11:12:10 PM »
Ok so i am quite new here but reading these stories remind me of many of my stories.

I had a cousin who passed away at about two years ago. This btw is a dragon story. So anyways we both live in alaska and before she moved here , she lived in detroit. And now a little information about her, when she lived in detroit, her mom remarried to my uncle and so she was originally a chang. Anyways , when she lived in detroit, she went on a school field trip with her junior class and idk where it was but it happened to be at a river. And as the class walked along the river, she was the one tht fell behind.

And as she did fall behind, she told me tht at that time she turned back and saw these two beautiful swans jus randomely in the river. She didnt think anythink of it, so she turned around and walked on. As she did she decided to turn around again and suddenly there were she beautiful white water lilies. That was weird for her bcos water lilies arent found in fast or moving water such as a river,

Anyways she went home after tht and that is when weird things startedd to happen. Her mom once told us that my cousin has her own room. And whenever my aunt went to go clean it, around the entire room would be lip marks. As if my cousin had put on bright red lipstick and had kissed the wall, but my aunt thought it was even weirder because the lip marks were on the ceiiling also.

So after that same event kept happening, my aunt and uncle never thought to do a shamen ceremony so they moved up to alaska. Every thing was quite normal when they , moved up here. Nothing happened much until my cousin told my aunt that she had a boyfriend. My aunt , ofcourse didnt believe her bcause my cousin wasnt the out going type. So ignoring her once more, my cousin jus lived her life as normal.

As years went on , my cousin graduated from high school and just stayed home most of the time. But one day she came to my aunt and told my aunt that her boifriend was going up to the sky to continue his education. And he told her he would marry her after he graduates. My aunt thought she was joking so she brushed it off. When my cousin told my mom this, she knew somthing was up and asked about the time span she has been seeing this guyh. My cousin told her that it has been ever since after her field trip in detroit.

Well my mom also asked how she meets up to tlk to him and my cousin told my mom that when the guy comes, its usually by coming at the mirror or sometimes even the window. My mom asked her how he looked like and she said tht the guy comes in a form of the snake, but when he gets to her, he is really shiny and cute, except she only thinks he is cute bcos she says his face is as if his face is blocked by an unclear glass. And this guy would tell her tht she will never see his face until the day they wed.

Now my mom knows what this means and so, she told my aunt nd uncle. My aunt them are kind of stingy. They want to save every cent they can somehow even if they were millionairs. So they never did a ceremony for her. 2 years go by and my cousin gets a job at mcdonalds. She worked there for 3 days and suddenly went deaf so she quit. This then made her really angry , bcos being deaf and not hearing anything is frustrating. The only way we can tlk to her was by writing . :( she was so frustrated she decided to state to everyone that she wanted to kill herself.

I cried my eyes out for her . I felt bad tht i am her cousin and cant do anything to help her. Anyways her step dad then decided to take her to the mental hospital . She took prescriptions. Doctors didnt kno what made her deaf and so they couldnt help much. She improved so they let her go home in just two weeks. When she got home, she asked my aunt to go buy a prgnancy test for her. Bcos she was told by the doctor that she is now pregnant.

My aunt got curious so she had her other daughter call and ask the hospital doctor and they told her that my cousin iisnt pregnant. So my aunt shook it off and jus ignored it. Now, the day before my cojusin died, she begged my aunt for a new jacket. My aunt said no ofcourse, so my cousin said "alright, wwell my bf is done with school. He is going top come down and marrie me" then she went to her room. My aunt just shrugged it off.

In the middle of the night that night, my cousin's half little sister said she saw my cousin go to the kitchen and grab something then went to the bedroom. The sister didnt think much of it so she just went to sleep. Btw my cousin has her own room. Nd then at 5 in the morning, her real younger sister woke up to see my cousins light on. So curious as she is, she went to go check. Nd when she went ing, she saw my cousin(her sister) in a kneeling position sitting on her legs with her body haunched over. My cousins sister thought she was jus messing around becos in the past my cousin would do things like this.

So she went and grabbed my cousins hand and said "see get up" but she noticed her hands were frozen and thats wen she went into shock and screamed for my aunt. My aunt and uncle woke up to go check nd all they saw was her haunched over body with a knife that "buj buj" idk the english word for it. Haha but yeah . My aunt bjurst into tears and they called the cops. Paramedics and cops came and questioned anyone. When the body was removed, on the floor was a very small blood stain. She used the knife to cut her throat.

Anyways everyone assumed she has been taken by the dragon. I know its not scary but read it ;)
some of the Eng(R)ish spelling .smh.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: March 29, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »
In my previous home, it was quiet for my family, nothing out of the ordinary.   The house has a complete basement w/ a bar, some sofas, laundry room and a play area near the laundry room.  When my children was young, they like to go down the basement to play hide and seek, run around, sleep on the sofas, etc.  AND of course, we do the laundry down there and there's even a bathroom so sometimes people use the bathroom down there when the upstairs was occupied.  On the top level, are my children's bedroom and a large family room.  Along the walls are storage space and open w/ a sliding wall (you can say).  Even my kids play hide and seek in that long storage space area or you could say attic.  Anyway, we moved out and a new family (hmong) moved in.  They were harassed by ghost(s) in the house.  The kids would see ghost, terrified, heard loud noises, and one day they called us up if we ever experienced anything which we said "no."  Finally, they couldn't take it anymore and called a budhhist monk to come check out  and he said there's spirits in the house..nothing can be done and so eventually the family quietly abandon the house to the bank.

I'm not sure why we didn't experience anything and the other family did.  One difference, we're a christian family and they're not, could be the reason. 

For Christians, we don't believe in Ghost.  We believe that when a person is deceased, the spirit is w/ God or to another place waiting for judgement and no longer roaming this world.  Spirit/Ghost people see are actually evil spirits or demonic spirits taking on the form of the deceased..and nothing to mess around with.  The bible also says as Christians, we're under the divine's protections:
https://www.openbible.info/topics/divine_protection

AND I John 4:4 says "Greater is He (God) that is within you than he (Satan) that is in the world"

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: March 29, 2019, 08:17:40 PM »
In my previous home, it was quiet for my family, nothing out of the ordinary.   The house has a complete basement w/ a bar, some sofas, laundry room and a play area near the laundry room.  When my children was young, they like to go down the basement to play hide and seek, run around, sleep on the sofas, etc.  AND of course, we do the laundry down there and there's even a bathroom so sometimes people use the bathroom down there when the upstairs was occupied.  On the top level, are my children's bedroom and a large family room.  Along the walls are storage space and open w/ a sliding wall (you can say).  Even my kids play hide and seek in that long storage space area or you could say attic.  Anyway, we moved out and a new family (hmong) moved in.  They were harassed by ghost(s) in the house.  The kids would see ghost, terrified, heard loud noises, and one day they called us up if we ever experienced anything which we said "no."  Finally, they couldn't take it anymore and called a budhhist monk to come check out  and he said there's spirits in the house..nothing can be done and so eventually the family quietly abandon the house to the bank.

I'm not sure why we didn't experience anything and the other family did.  One difference, we're a christian family and they're not, could be the reason. 

For Christians, we don't believe in Ghost.  We believe that when a person is deceased, the spirit is w/ God or to another place waiting for judgement and no longer roaming this world.  Spirit/Ghost people see are actually evil spirits or demonic spirits taking on the form of the deceased..and nothing to mess around with.  The bible also says as Christians, we're under the divine's protections:
https://www.openbible.info/topics/divine_protection

AND I John 4:4 says "Greater is He (God) that is within you than he (Satan) that is in the world"
it really doesn't matter if you're Christian or not. I've known a lot of Christian people who seen ghosts. And trust me they don't believe in ghosts until they see it for themselves. Now they are a believer.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: March 30, 2019, 08:52:08 PM »
If Christians want us to believe in Jesus, they had better believe in ghosts.

Jesus came back to life. Jesus resurrected the dead. Jesus was tempted by a ghost on the rocks.

How can Christians who believe in Jesus not believe that ghosts exist, right?

it really doesn't matter if you're Christian or not. I've known a lot of Christian people who seen ghosts. And trust me they don't believe in ghosts until they see it for themselves. Now they are a believer.

"...

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: March 31, 2019, 12:03:04 AM »
If Christians want us to believe in Jesus, they had better believe in ghosts.

Jesus came back to life. Jesus resurrected the dead. Jesus was tempted by a ghost on the rocks.

How can Christians who believe in Jesus not believe that ghosts exist, right?
I don't want to sound mean. But let's keep the Jebus out of the ghost story. And just keep it as Ghost stories.

Advertisements