Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1586490 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 03:52:33 PM »
Sitting in my office w/ the bright lights on, I still get shivers reading.  Keep em coming folks!

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

LadyThao

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »
i can agree about them thriving on fear.
ive had those happen to me too...where i cant move...i dont understand it and why they do it though...after a while i got used to it and it was just annoying...now im ok.
but yea good luck tho...you should become a ghostbuster  ;)

this is what one of my niece often does, she just lays there and let the ghost do whatever they want with her. it's best not to fight it. eventually, they'll be done and you can go back to sleep.

lisa.lee89

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 02:38:18 PM »
I've never really had anything happen to me, and hopefully nothing doesnt. But I hear from old hmong ladies all the time tht you have to scream at them, make them terrified of you, show no fear. Take a broom stick for example and swing and yell and spit. Do whatever it is you can to show them that you aint scared and there aint no sh*t they can do bout it.

i know many ghost stories, but too many. When I'm not lazy, I'll be sure to share with all of you.

Hmong_HERO

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 11:35:32 PM »
Great stories, keep em coming!!!!

DirtyhmonguyFTW

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »
smoke crack u'll see everything!

SmileBaby

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 08:47:20 PM »
smoke crack u'll see everything!

True.

My man's bro in law smokes crack and at night he be saying that there are people walking in the backyard by the chicken coop.

Koua

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »
wow

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »
True.

My man's bro in law smokes crack and at night he be saying that there are people walking in the backyard by the chicken coop.

Tell him to try acid.  Then they'll be chasing him.

angelyang

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2008, 01:11:27 AM »
you know with all this other ppl in the world with the sixth sense, well is it possible to have a seventh sense

this is my reason, i'm not going to claim that i have the sixth sense or anything but i know i have experince some
weird things in my life, like this one time when me and my uncle was walking home from this one store and it was
like 8 and in the fall season when it gets dark out earily. as we were on our way back home, we pasted this one
house that was surrounded by trees, all you could see is the whiteness of the house and the sidewalk up to the
house. i thought to myself not to look the way of the house and to keep on walking and as we past the house
i felt a hand came and lay right on my shoulder and as it touched me, my body went numb and got goosebumps all
over, but of not wanting to let "it" know that i sensed it, i just kept walking.

when i said the seventh sense, i ment like in your dreams wise. i remember the frist few weeks when we moved to
my house that i'm certainly living in now, i had some major nightmare or dreams of "pha txoogs", the one that i always
remember the one that had my sister in it, the dream itself went like this, i was sleeping like in real life and all of sudden
my sister came to the door and Knocked, and called out my name, but i didn't answer, so she said it again, and then....
all of the sudden the voice change and it was a very low pich, it said my name again, and it was when i freaken freak
me out, but for some reason i went out to check, and went to my sister and ask her if she came to my door, and she
said no. that dream was just one of the dreams i during those few weeks, until my dad gave me some sort of bracelet
and this one necklace to wore off the dreams, and it did in a way, now and then i would have dreams but it didn't
happen day after day like it use to be...

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2008, 02:14:22 AM »
Nice...  I wish my Pops gave me something like that.  I sleep with a samurai sword by my pillow.   :D

JACK_25

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »
Speaking of Spookie Stuff, I have a friend that used to live in this old Victorian style house when she was only 6yrs old. She told me that her room was on the second floor and the only window in her room looked out on an old Oak Tree.  A few nights after they moved into the house, something woke her up in the middle of the night and she just had this urge to peek out her window.  She slowly walked over and looked down...to her horror and confusion, she saw a short troll like figure walking around the old Oak Tree! It was dressed in traditional Hmong clothings but the face was so pale that it actually glows in the moonlight.  This troll (or whatever it is) walked around the Oak Tree a couple more time before it stopped and stared up at her. She had a cold chill going up her spine and all the hairs on her neck stood up.  She said that it was as if it knew that she was up there. 
The next following day, she became really sick but was afraid to tell anyone. She said that after the first encounter, whenever she gets sick, she would often see this figure walking around the Oak Tree at night.  Finally after a few months, she told her parents and they were shocked that she never told them about this.  The hired an American to cut down the Oak Tree and she never saw the Troll again. 

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »
Speaking of Spookie Stuff, I have a friend that used to live in this old Victorian style house when she was only 6yrs old. She told me that her room was on the second floor and the only window in her room looked out on an old Oak Tree.  A few nights after they moved into the house, something woke her up in the middle of the night and she just had this urge to peek out her window.  She slowly walked over and looked down...to her horror and confusion, she saw a short troll like figure walking around the old Oak Tree! It was dressed in traditional Hmong clothings but the face was so pale that it actually glows in the moonlight.  This troll (or whatever it is) walked around the Oak Tree a couple more time before it stopped and stared up at her. She had a cold chill going up her spine and all the hairs on her neck stood up.  She said that it was as if it knew that she was up there. 
The next following day, she became really sick but was afraid to tell anyone. She said that after the first encounter, whenever she gets sick, she would often see this figure walking around the Oak Tree at night.  Finally after a few months, she told her parents and they were shocked that she never told them about this.  The hired an American to cut down the Oak Tree and she never saw the Troll again. 

I would've sniped that thing or climbed down the tree to play with him.  jk  :)

Edutilos

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »
Primitive men see things that aren't there. They know better but to not be viewed as an complete moron their defense mechanism tells them what they saw was a ghost. They started out knowing it was just the wind, or someone who was there that left; and they ended up with a ghost story out of boredom. Sometimes these lies go around so badly, believed so deeply, they continue to tell such lies for their own amusement (because there are many gullible people who'd believe em). Sad.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2008, 06:46:28 PM »
Primitive men see things that aren't there. They know better but to not be viewed as an complete moron their defense mechanism tells them what they saw was a ghost. They started out knowing it was just the wind, or someone who was there that left; and they ended up with a ghost story out of boredom. Sometimes these lies go around so badly, believed so deeply, they continue to tell such lies for their own amusement (because there are many gullible people who'd believe em). Sad.

Who are you speaking to directly? 

Edutilos

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
Who are you speaking to directly? 
I'm making a comment about the topic in general. Some stories can be real, others are just the wind blowing.

Advertisements