Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234156 times)

superchick

Re: argh.
« Reply #1305 on: May 19, 2009, 08:53:00 PM »
I can't wait to go to etd. Pop and let go some of my anger.  :angryfire:

when I was driving back to Sac on Sunday night ..it reminded me a little of when Ger got us kicked out at Ruby Skye for Armin Van Buuren. I was so furious. On the ride home I blasted one of his albums all the way home and I didn't say a damn word. on Sunday, I drove with the music so loud that when I got home my ears were ringing and I didn't go to sleep until 2am. lol.

Sigh.

I'm mad. I'm sad. I'm everything.

...and everything.. will be okay..  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1306 on: May 22, 2009, 10:52:38 AM »
BLAH!

when I listen to something like Cosmic Gate  ..I feel  :sad5: .
when I listen to Armin Van Buuren ..I'm filled with mixed emotions.

Lay off the EDM. I'm becoming one of them emo mofos. lol

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1307 on: May 23, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »
BLAH!

when I listen to something like Cosmic Gate  ..I feel  :sad5: .
when I listen to Armin Van Buuren ..I'm filled with mixed emotions.

Lay off the EDM. I'm becoming one of them emo mofos. lol

LOL LOL LOL

bootee

« Reply #1308 on: May 26, 2009, 03:19:35 PM »
dang, too much yelling this past weekend.

i'm gonna keep myself away from people that are filled with drama. some times its just best that way.
i know i'm not good with advices and stuff but some times my ears just can't handle what you got. lol
i'm usually okay to know ..how you've been. what you've been up to. but i moved out for a reason. i
just don't like all that confrontation people do in front of me. makes me feel uncomfortable. so i just be
who i be and stay away.  :D ;D

something you should know ..sometimes its best to leave things out when talking to me. lol

anywho, etd. POP was awesome!! had a bad roll but it was great seeing Ferry and Sander.  :)
i threw up at 1015 like 4 times. and then got home and had a headache for like 2 days!! today
feels better but i'm still a little whoozy!! hopefully i get well before Tiesto this Saturday!!  :D

bootee

« Reply #1309 on: May 27, 2009, 09:58:58 AM »
Ok.

no EDC. I decided that yesterday with a big ass migraine.  :-\ If I happen to finish what I need to finish before EDC then I'll make a last minute trip!!  ;D ;D

superchick

« Reply #1310 on: May 27, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »
Ok.

no EDC. I decided that yesterday with a big ass migraine.  :-\ If I happen to finish what I need to finish before EDC then I'll make a last minute trip!!  ;D ;D

good girl...  ;)

bootee

« Reply #1311 on: May 28, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »
damn, this migraine headache is not going away!!  >:(

been 4 freak'n days. i've took Tylenol, Advil, and just yesterday i purchased some Excedrin.
its not as bad today but i still feel it coming in and out. i surely hope it goes away by the the
weekend. last night i puked a little bit. felt the butterflies in my tummie and when i went for
the toilet ..i had no problem puking dinner out.  ::)

sleep. sleep sleep sleep!

bootee

« Reply #1312 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »
ah, friday.

headache is gone!! Yay!! i spent about a whole hour throwing up yesterday after work.
after that i went to sleep for about 1.5 hours and woke up feelin' so much better!!

i am so ready for Tiesto!!  :D :D

bootee

« Reply #1313 on: June 01, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
Tiesto is the MAN!!   O0

Because I was so short I only caught a few glimpse of him during the Saturday show. It was just so nice to hear him again. A whole year it has been!! I hope to see him again some more. He played really good. It was just how I like it. No disappointment s. Every banging track I heard was :headbang: ...A few of the peeps that came with us said they didn't like his set ..but what do they know right? I bet they haven't heard him as much as I have. lol

This weekend I am going to return home ..where I will be taking the car in to see what's wrong. I really dont' want to talk to anybody right now but I do want to see my Mom. :) June will be a quiet month if I make it be. If EDC doesn't work out ..I don't know. Maybe a roadtrip? Maybe save for passport and Toronto? I thought a little about the trips. My friend Peter is this guy who parties a little different from me. He's a little conservative some times and I know his friends there are just like him. So ........ I'm thinking!!

bootee

« Reply #1314 on: June 05, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »
disturbing phone call.

my dad called me last night. after 2 weeks i finally picked up.   :-X
our conversation made me wanna  :'( ...i've been very stubborn and ignorant.

i dranked 3 coronas before going to sleep.

bootee

« Reply #1315 on: June 05, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »
today I am going to go home and see my parents. and I'm going to take my nephew, Kejin to the movies to see Land of the Lost ..starring Will Farrell.  ;D He loves dinosaurs.

bootee

« Reply #1316 on: June 08, 2009, 03:07:54 PM »
Life seems so much better in the dark.

I don't know what it is. On my way there I was doing just fine. Its always the last day of the trip that makes me filled with so much anger. Why do people always have to end a trip with such bad words to say? I know I have a mouth full but when I'm mad I don't say anything ..unless I feel that I need to be heard.
I wish I could just sleep. That's when I'm more at ease with myself. mind ..and everything. That's when I atleast enjoy life how it is. Things are getting hard. People are getting pushy. And they are asking for a lot.

Let me stay in the dark. Where's its quiet.

bootee

« Reply #1317 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:38 PM »
Crazy week.

Its Thursday already. What am I going to do this weekend? Go home? Seek trouble? Stay and be quiet?
I don't know. EDC is getting close and still no confirmation.  :-\ Blah!

bootee

« Reply #1318 on: June 15, 2009, 12:11:55 PM »
OceanLab - On A Good Day

Little bit lost and…
A little bit lonely
Little bit cold here
A little bit feared

But I hold on
And I
Feel strong
And I
Know that I can

Getting used to it
Lit the fuse to it
Like to know who I am

Been talking to myself forever, yeah
And how I wish I knew me better, yeah
Still sitting on a shelf and never
Never seen the sun shine brighter
And it feels like me
On a good day

And it feels like me
On a good day

I’m a little bit hemmed in
A little bit isolated
A little bit hopeful
A little bit cold

But I hold on
And I
Feel strong
And I
Know that I can

Getting used to it
Lit the fuse to it
Like to know who I am

And it feels like me
On a good day

And it feels like me
On a good day

:headbang:
Feelin' the song ..

bootee

« Reply #1319 on: June 16, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
my little sister needs to grow up.

all these little lies are getting old. i don't understand why people believe her shit anyways.  this is a 23 yr old who worries more about her feelings with others and stays at my older sisters place just so she can use the internet. biatch needs to get her ass up and find a job. if not atleast stay home and help take care of my Mom. i swear she cares so much more about others than her family. this is not the first.

the little stupid things that she does pisses me off.  :tickedoff:
its like i have to point shit out to her to make her see it for herself. it getting so old. i thought that maybe since things didn't work out with her and her bf (who she broke up with and came back to live with my parents) ..she would see some of the works of how life may or may not be. but i thought wrong. she is childish and selfish. i don't know how anybody can stand it. maybe that's why my brothers refuse to let her use the computer. her excuses are "i need to find job" ..but she's always on myspace.  ::)

i don't know if i'll believe myself when i say ..one day she will understand.

Advertisements