Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 229155 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »
gee.

You know that feeling when you haven't spoke to a person for such a long time
and then they call you out of the blue ... Yea, feels soothing when you lease expect
to hear the person speak. errrr. lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
dang, I'm kinda slow in my journal.
I remember when I had my old one ..it was an every day entry. sometimes even two.
Now I just don't put that much effort into it. I guess there are some things I rather not say ....
Plus I have been kinda quiet.

Well, this morning was crazy. Got home at 5am and went straight to bed. Its funny how you get sit on ...
in dreams. Okay, well not funny but its weird. Before I got sat on I felt this chill up on my legs ...Just thinking
about what I thought before I went to bed. Then minutes later my dream started. ahhhhh!!! It was so creepy.
But this time I saw a face. After I woke up the 4th time ...I couldn't take it anymore so I ran into Ger's room
and slept her with. lol
Yea, I am sooooooooooo not sleeping in my room for a long while. :o

Today's Ger's birf-day. I swear I thought it was next week ...But she reminded me about the dinner saying its
this weekend. Kinda screwed it up for me cuz I wasn't ready. She asked me to wear a dress for her birf-day dinner.
and a ONE piece too!! aha ...but she dragged me out shopping with her yesterday and so happens ...she gave in
for a 2 piece cuz I was complaining so much. lol ...I don't think it's that bad so hopefully I feel comfortable in it.
another day of curls? umm! I don't want to. lol and they shouldn't force me. ;D

ah! i'm sleeping in this weekend.

bootee

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »
doh. 1 more day. wow ....
i'm excited but i'm hoping to not be so tired when we get there.
i wanna be super energenic!! lol ....alot of energy drink on the way there.
yes, i wanna be hyped and stay hyped. i'm gonna be tored up. ;D

swt_passion

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 11:28:45 AM »
10PM tonight! ALASKA AIRLINES :D

bootee

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »
um, terminal A or B? lol

bootee

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 06:16:17 PM »
oh good lord I am hurt.

Had an awesome weekend. 3 day weekend ...Left to L.A on Friday and the roadtrip was fun. Its one of my thing even if I'm not the one driving. After 7 hrs we finally arrived and got lost ...Couldn't find the hotel. aha!! I was so excited I forgot to mapquest anything. The hotel and the Arena. lolz
Friday night we took a trip down to Santa Monica ...Saw a few street shows and ate a little. Then we looked out to the beach. After 11pm we went back to the hotel and dranked. I had a 12pak of Corona, Swt_passion had a 6 pak of Corona, and Gigolow had a 6 pak of Heineken. We finished it all. ahaha! Even Fatazz's mix. We stayed up 'til 7am and finally knocked out. I think that night was the only night I had the most sleep. 3 hrs. lol ...We woke up at 10 and started our day. Amy and I couldn't take it anymore so we went back to the hotel while the boys explored a little.
Saturday night came along and we were hyped for MONSTER MASSIVE. 3.5 wow. That's the most I've ever taken. ahaha!! There were alot of beautiful people there and alot of freaks but everybody was so nice. Finally I see a girl walking with Fatazz and she hugs Swt_Passion ...I'm like, who's that girl? and I see Fatazz's lips moving trying to spell out "HULA ..." ahaha!! then I ran for a hug too. lolz ...She was such a trooper. I didn't pressure her or anything. Actually I didn't say anything ...I just held out my hand and she opened to see what was in it. Then she said "half" and I okayed it. ahaha!! Girl had moves. That night I didn't sleep 'til 9am and only for an hour cuz we had to check out at 11am. Went for some better pho and we were on our way home.
Sunday, we met up with Ger and her Mom's place. Had some bbq and drinks ...Doh, and I made superchick come to see me too. lol ...we laughed and joked. After 10pm we decided it was time to go home. Penny was at home waiting for us. Yea, she called a few times. lolz ....

ah! overall, my weekend was GRRRRRRRRREAT!! I didn't want to leave when the party ended. The people was great the music was awesome. ah! I'm glad I went there with people who shared the same interests as mines.
We're talking about Giant or Together As One for New Years Eve. Which ever I know it'll be better then staying at home ...partying and having to clean up afterwards. Yes, if I don't do anything else better then Monster Massive for the next couple of months ...I say my year ended pretty darn good. ;D

LAG

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 06:40:36 PM »
druggie. ::)

bootee

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »
You're calling me a druggie? Dude, you haven't seen Gigolow drop. ahahahahaha
that dude took 10 that night. :o

(gigolow)

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »
now now! lets not talk about the DEVIL when he's not around! but IM BUYING MY TICKET NEXT WEEK!!! WOO HOOO!!!

(gigolow)

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2006, 03:43:34 PM »
forget TOA! GIANTS wayyyyyyyyy better!!! why? 1. the lineup! sasha/John digweed/Jimmy Van M/Ferry Corsten/AVB!!! or TOA has Deep Dish/C. Lawrence/Danny Howells/Marco V/Danny howells/Steven Angello/Dieselboy/Ed Rush & Optical both are on NYE's.

bootee

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 04:33:02 PM »
are you serious? ahahahahahahah ahahaha!!! DON'T LIE!!!
i'm getting jumpy!!! ahaha

(gigolow)

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2006, 07:14:19 PM »
sooooo serious!!! im buying my ticket next week or the week after that! but mos def b4 Thanksgiving week :D

bootee

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2006, 07:28:37 PM »
alright. should i even think about coming to Mn anymore? =( ...lol

(gigolow)

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 05:35:48 AM »
 doh! you better come to mn!!!

bootee

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2006, 11:03:53 AM »
Yea, um ...It'll be good. I wanna come up there too.

Advertisements