Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 231826 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1995 on: May 22, 2012, 10:49:59 AM »
I want to draw a blank.

I've got all these things running back and forth. Thinking ...can I? should i? what the fukk? I just want to drop everything and just leave it alone for a while. I can't even think about EDC right now.

:-\

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

« Reply #1996 on: May 22, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
Things will work out.  :)

bootee

« Reply #1997 on: May 24, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
Somebody, help me make a decision?  :-\

superchick

« Reply #1998 on: May 24, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
Did you weigh your pros and cons?

bootee

« Reply #1999 on: May 24, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
On Monday, our neighbor decided to have a little party with all the high school kids. Loud music. Loud kids. You name it, it was there. So on that day Lao and Alex decides that they will not come home to ask for permission first ...instead they went straight to the neighbors house after school. If the father, Elijah didn't come knocking on the back door, we would have never knew where the 2 mofos were. Bobby shrugged it off but he knew he was gonna get their asses when they get home.
I returned to my room to sleep for the 3rd shift. When I got ready for work at 9:30pm the music was still playing. At 10pm, I hear Bobby yelling at my sister about them being out this late. So I text Lao that they better come home right then or they were gonna get it bad. He text back saying "I know. Ok." At 10:30pm, right before I was gonna leave for the 3rd shift they decide to come home. As Bobby was lecturing/yelling at them, I yelled out "LAO, I WANT YOUR PHONE TURNED OFF, IN MY ROOM. YOU KNOW THE DRILL."

Last time I kept his phone for 7 whole days. I'm debating if I should return his phone before I go to Merced tomorrow? Or make him suffer through the holiday wknd? har har!!  ;D

superchick

« Reply #2000 on: May 24, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
keep it for 2 weeks.  he has a gf now so it will be even worst.

heck if it were Eli, i would be in jail. LOL

bootee

« Reply #2001 on: May 24, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »
that is true. nobody wants to read his stupid love statuses. Lol!!
Bobby didn't hold back. I was a little furious when I heard the hitting but when I walked out ...it wasn't the "I'm gonna scar you for life" kinda hits.  It was a shame that Alex followed Lao ...Alex never gets hit. He's the good one.  ???

oh well, he lost it when it did that. I was gonna take him with me to Merced too. Lol!!

superchick

« Reply #2002 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
I'm sure you guys talk to them about being good and asking for permission.. BUT maybe they need wake up call (if this beating wasn't enough)

bootee

« Reply #2003 on: May 28, 2012, 04:54:21 PM »
its going to be a tough week.  :-\

just found out my last day here is gonna be sooner than I thought. I will be ok. I will enjoy this break.

bootee

« Reply #2004 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
my eye really hurts.  :-\ :'(

Last night I tried to sleep with the ceiling fan on ...and when I felt it in my eye I knew the dog was gonna come out! Its still small. Thank god! But its  noticeable.  :-\ It better go away before Vegas.

bootee

« Reply #2005 on: May 30, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
You don't call somebody to eat when all the food is already gone.

That was rude!! But I was so tired I turned off my light and went back to sleep. They came knocking on my door again but I ignored it.

My eye is getting bigger. Its getting more watery and its starting to get really itchy!! I am trying so hard not to rub it. Yea, I'm not going anywhere this weekend. Locking myself in my room for reals. I hope this is as big as it'll get. I remember that one year when both Penny and Ger tried to help me get rid of it. We tried all different kind of remedies that were given to us by our parents. Lol. But finally, I went to the family shaman here in Sac and he blew at it and it went away 3 days later. I went to work with it for like 3 days and then a week and a half later I stayed home, in the dark. I was really sensitive to sunlight. Please go away before Vegas.  :-\

I think this is suppose to be my last week of work. First it was the 2nd week of June and now its the 1st week of June. So many changes ...I'm just gonna work like I think its this weekend. Been very forgettable. Like I don't even wanna work anymore because I know I'm leaving soon. My mind is totally elsewhere ...

I need a beer.  :-\

bootee

« Reply #2006 on: May 31, 2012, 04:36:05 AM »
Dear Lord,

What are you doing to me? My eye has finally gone down ...and now my right ear is swollen. It hurts.  :-\ I knew this week was going to be tough but all this shit has got to stop. This is not the time to get sick!!
I want to crawl up in to a ball and just be at peace for just Fukkin once ...but all the noise behind my door kept me awake! I have not slept.
I am tired. I am tired of being mad. I am tired of trying to make myself better. I am tired of everything that is Fukkin going on.

I am numb. I am not the person I want to be right now.

skribblez

« Reply #2007 on: June 01, 2012, 11:37:45 AM »
Bootee, u coming down for edc in vegas?????

superchick

« Reply #2008 on: June 01, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
Dear Lord,

What are you doing to me? My eye has finally gone down ...and now my right ear is swollen. It hurts.  :-\ I knew this week was going to be tough but all this shit has got to stop. This is not the time to get sick!!
I want to crawl up in to a ball and just be at peace for just Fukkin once ...but all the noise behind my door kept me awake! I have not slept.
I am tired. I am tired of being mad. I am tired of trying to make myself better. I am tired of everything that is Fukkin going on.

I am numb. I am not the person I want to be right now.

I am so sincerely sorry you feel this way.  You welcome at my place anytime and i will lend my ear and shoulder if you need it.  We will have an amazing time at EDC!!  ;)

bootee

« Reply #2009 on: June 01, 2012, 01:05:43 PM »
Bootee, u coming down for edc in vegas?????

I am!! Damn, I should have contacted you for tickets huh? Lol. shucks!!

Advertisements