Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
folks, if you plan to break up with your girl but don't know how she'll take it...just buy her a gift everyday and tell her you love her everyday...she will dump your ass before you know it... :2funny: j/k bad advice. but i know of dudes who used my advice and it worked for them...lols
What they were doing was just being playful and teasing you. PUA stuff but they have it naturally. Plus she got you to invest by holding her water bottle. This investment makes you chase her. PUA will have the script flip.

i don't know...but if you want to prevent or stop a chick from falling in love with you...you gotta script yourself as the too nice and soft guy...lols women don't find these men attracted....a nd any woman who ever fell in love with me, they all say the same...not going to find a better man....lols j/k--well, not really...lols
General Discussion / Re: Where were you when I needed you back in Laos?
« Last post by DaCurse on June 22, 2021, 11:10:12 PM »
oh yeah, these wild doves are very tame and friendly towards humans. you can probably even come close to them within reach. I don't know if they're as oblivious towards predators though...lols
General Discussion / I checked out and took photos of Juneteenth where it began
« Last post by theking on June 22, 2021, 10:40:31 PM »

Time to pop this virgin's cherry but peeling the tape, turn it on and see what she can do  ;D:

Getting it fully charged before first use. Pretty simple, red light means it's charging:

And green light means it's fully charged:

General Discussion / After almost 25 years, I finally got rid of cable and went
« Last post by theking on June 22, 2021, 10:14:45 PM »
..cordless. I've thought about going cordless in the past but the internal battery was a concern and the cordless pool cleaner generally cost way more than the ones with a plug-in cable especially a few years ago when it first came out. So here is my new cordless pool cleaner/vacuum, hope it last and does a good job like the corded ones I've bought in the past:

General Discussion / Where were you when I needed you back in Laos?
« Last post by theking on June 22, 2021, 10:05:41 PM »
So tame, just flew in my backyard and hung out..Back in Laos, it would've been dinner  ;D:

Britney Spears' father is reportedly living in an RV in Louisiana despite a $16,000/month salary as her conservator

Jamie Spears, Britney Spears' father and conservator, is living in an "RV parked at a warehouse" in Louisiana, The New York Times reported Tuesday, despite an about $16,000/month salary in the court-appointed arrangement granting Jamie "broad control" over his daughter's life and finances.

For her part, Britney has pushed back on the conservatorshi p "earlier and more often than had previously been known," the Times report revealed. The pop star has stayed "largely silent" on the topic in public, while claiming privately that the arrangement "restricted everything from whom she dated to the color of her kitchen cabinets," confidential court records show.
General Discussion / Good, glad these California authorities found a solution
« Last post by theking on June 22, 2021, 09:54:14 PM »
Manual 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 and GT3 Touring can now be sold in California

A week ago today, Porsche announced the 2022 911 GT3 Touring. With it came the announcement that California residents wouldn’t be allowed to purchase the manual transmission, making the seven-speed PDK the only option — the same applied to the standard GT3. Porsche told us at the time that California’s noise regulations were keeping the manual GT3 and GT3 Touring from conforming.

Today, that’s no longer the case. A Porsche spokesperson just informed us that together with the California DMV and California Highway Patrol, it has found “a solution” to legally selling the manual 911 GT3 and GT3 Touring in California. Porsche’s official statement follows.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements