Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Relationship / Re: Never bring a man into your domain...
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 24, 2024, 11:40:03 PM »
O0

When I say it's up to the man to give, I mean he gives whatever he can. This isn't about a man needing to have a mansion and $$$.

And I heavily agree. A woman should be with the man who makes her feel emotionally safe. That is the man who loves her the most.

oh, that's right. not sure where the money part came from. maybe I was watching too many gold digger youtube prank videos. lols

reminds me of the story of, a bible story..where two women was fighting over a child, each pulling the child by his arms claiming the child is theirs. The real mother let go because she didn't want to ripped her child's arm off??
Man accused of punching seven random women in New York City is arrested
Police say the man punched women, sometimes in the face, on their heads, or on their backs.

A man accused of assaulting random women in New York City was arrested Tuesday, police said.

Daquan Armstead, 31, of East Bronx, was taken into custody on suspicion of hate-motivated assaults on seven women from late March to mid-April in Lower Manhattan, police said.

Authorities allege he punched women, sometimes in the face, on their heads, or on their backs.

When asked about the allegations while being taken out of the New York Police Department’s Hate Crimes Task Force office, Armstead responded, "They spit at me." Police refuted the suspect’s claim that victims had spit on him.

It wasn't clear Tuesday evening if he has retained legal counsel. New York County Defender Services, which provides defense attorneys for many criminal cases, noted that a public record of his arrest was unavailable.

Armstead was arrested on suspicion of hate crime/assault; suspicion of attempted hate crime; and suspicion of aggravated harassment, according to the NYPD's Office of the Deputy Commissioner for Public Information.

Police told NBC New York there have been 95 unprovoked assaults in Manhattan so far this year, with 50 of them involving victims who are women.

At least one arrest was made previously in connection with a series of attacks earlier this spring that gained attention after some of the women told their stories on TikTok.

The allegations involving Armstead do not appear to be any of the attacks seen on social media.

The department released a timeline of alleged attacks
Ever had that Little Mermaid moment?

You were taking steps to make huge sacrifices only to have that other person go with another option. That's exactly what Prince Eric did to Ariel and he stopped remembering her. He didn't know that she gave up her voice and her happy life to take a chance with him. In the Hans Christian version, she traded her life and died in the end because he didn't choose her.

I don't like to let others know about the sacrifices that I'm making. If you really love them then you don't bring it up, otherwise now it's just manipulation to guilt them. I don't want them to feel pressure or that they owe me, and then feel resentful because they'll say that they never asked me. You make the sacrifice because you want to for that other person. You have to feel that they're worth it. If it doesn't work out then only you know what you gave up. Ariel never told the prince about her sacrifice and the deal she made with the sea witch.
...two conservative-leaning users dare to respond. 

We know the HYPOCRITE below ain't no "conservative-leaning" user:

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

;D ;D ;D

WTH is wrong with you conservative people

ZERO MORAL

Reminds me of this closet "conservative" TRUMPER with "ZERO MORAL":

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

stupid thing die on me this winter
and our spring clean up is coming up soon

my car is too small

im gonna need to borrow your truck for one hour
im cheap so i probably won’t even gas it after returning it

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Beta Males and Low Vibration Females
« Last post by theking on April 24, 2024, 10:53:06 PM »
All I know is the HYPOCRITE lunatic had to settle for a "short flat nose troll" (her words, not mine) Hmong divorcee because even when she spread her legs wide eagle to a bucked tooth red headed white boy in her small town, even he turned her bleeding hole down... ;D
General Relationship / Re: Never bring a man into your domain...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on April 24, 2024, 10:50:24 PM »
Go with the one you trust, not the one you love. The one you can trust is the one that loves you. He doesn't need to be wealthy, just have to always try his best to. Provide.

I think, I'm not a expert. I'm just here to listen, console and maybe protect.

O0

When I say it's up to the man to give, I mean he gives whatever he can. This isn't about a man needing to have a mansion and $$$.

And I heavily agree. A woman should be with the man who makes her feel emotionally safe. That is the man who loves her the most.
Yep, just another LIE from a clique member...NOTHI NG new as LYING and being a HYPOCRITE are their two main traits.. :idiot2: ;D
General Discussion / Re: The NUMBER ONE Cause of Homelessness
« Last post by theking on April 24, 2024, 10:48:18 PM »
^^^

Like sons who marry a Chinese wife.

That's just a big no-no when it comes to Hmong cultural expectations of the sons.

Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements