Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Gotta say, this is pretty dumb and stoopid!
« Last post by theking on Today at 10:55:06 PM »
FYI there no girl in here
Just a bunch of dudes

VS.

this crazy hmong chick is going around…
… calling everything racist

***SCRATCH HEAD***
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NBA TALK
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 10:17:08 PM »
Lakers vs Nuggets once again.  No t really excited. But hopeful.
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Official Silver & Black Thread
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 10:14:20 PM »
NE probably wants the farm for that number 3, best to just stay put at 13.
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL TALK
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 10:12:53 PM »
Looking forward to the 25th. Another year to dream  ;D
I absolutely hates the play in system but it’s good for NBA.
I work at a place where majority of the leadership are far rights from far right states. They come and treat minorities like we're stupid and can easily be gaslighted.. Some goes as far as not even hiding their bias anymore. lols Once they realize we don't fuke around, they leave while mumbling who knows what. lols even the whites who has family history and roots here don't get along with these leadership who has been instilled far right idealogy. lols

what im saying here is, come to cali, live here for a few years, and you will understand why minorities don't support right wings. those right wings from majority right idealogy will change their tune so fast when they realize minorities are the majority and that we're not as dumb as they thought..lols. .all you gooks and chinks living in majority white places are probably just lucky, them whites don't know what it feels like to be the minority- just yet...lols

remember, californians lead the way. we know best how politics really work...lols if black people want to listen to gangsta rap and drug and sexually explicit music, let em, if Hmiggas want to be Hmiggas, oh wells...lols
Unlike Believe_In_Me as she has zero shame kicking her own mother to the curb..despite all the sacrifices her mom made over the years raising her "LOW VALUE" ungrateful ass.. :idiot2: ;D

ooo shit, fuke damn it...damn...fu ke...yo, you gotta tell me whassup man yo. shit..fuke... :-X
Wow, attacking single mothers.

Watch out, theking has a soft spot for this group because his mom was a single mother.

Unlike Believe_In_Me as she has zero shame kicking her own mother to the curb..despite all the sacrifices her mom made over the years raising her "LOW VALUE" ungrateful ass.. :idiot2: ;D
But I'm a single father/mother  :D
General Relationship / Re: Best relationship advice
« Last post by VillainousHero on Today at 07:42:34 PM »
Sometimes it's best to bring nothing to the table, but pull up a chair only.  :D

People are judgmental and have many biases.  They all want to measure you up to something that only relates to their own base measurements. 

So few are actually open minded and likewise be willing to build something from nothing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements