Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Yes. We don't want a man who chased everybody nor do we want a man who settled for a woman out of convenience.

The world needs more of you out there.
I'm saying that real love involves making a sacrifice. However, if you keep telling that person about the sacrifice(s) you made for them then it's not real love. You are just manipulating them to feel guilty so that they'll stay with you. Even if they stay, they don't love you back and you'll feel their resentment.

Ariel gave up her voice and her happy life for Prince Eric without telling him. He didn't choose her so she died. He gonna find out soon that he got the sea witch instead!

I see. Which mermaid movie is this. The last one I remember watching i thought they ended up soaring the sky on a magic carpet.  Okay, j.k. I will need to watch it again. I just remember Ariel using a fork as a comb. That was only bc the 3rd grade teacher made us watch it and had a kick when the boys get teary eyed. I didn't fall for her trap though. Often got sent to detention on movie days. Lol
The type of man to be careful with is the one who will do grand gestures that look like he's taking action towards commitment with you. A lot of women have fallen for this. This man will do things that are typically only husband role: help pay some of your bills, cosign to purchases, perform yard work, watch your kids (if you're a single mother), etc. But in actuality, what I noticed, is that this man is looking for a part-time family. He's just very lonely and feeling excluded from his own married siblings/cousins/etc. He wants the benefits of having a family without true commitment and obligations. 

I see a lot of this situationship nowadays. Especially divorced dudes whose exes left them high and dry.

The primal spirit is strong. It is the most influential. It's time for humans to notice that our primal instincts are very flawed. Otherwise people will be worse than animals. Wait, I think that's happening already. Lol
Addicted to unhealthy things. The circle of life.  :-X
Might need to run sometimes though. There's mountain lions. Haha
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL DRAFT is today
« Last post by theking on Today at 06:18:26 PM »
All the draft picks from all the rounds doesn't equal to 1 percent of all the college kids and dude called that "a lot"...

There's a reason why he doesn't even know what 1+2 equals...but was still dumb enough to challenged others to go "reread" EPIC failed math skills... ;D

And what happen to "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore... ???
Some say humans are a young species and  we got a long way to go. Lol

Rock be like okay kids, you guys get the food but I get all the toys. Lol
General Discussion / Re: Texas showed how to handle protesters...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:59:53 PM »
The reason Israel won is because Zionists had helps from US and UK.  :2funny:

Quote unquote like most ex US soldiers said, "Why the fawk should we fight for these bastards? Can't they fight on their own?" 

General Discussion / So Embarrassing
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:47:01 PM »
Zionists aching to get more followers from the public. Pro-Palestines don't force people to follow them but rather show live footages happening in the West Bank and Gaza. More people see the difference between apartheid and resistance.

Female celebrities like Dua Lupa, Bella and Gigi Hadid, Annie Lennox had supported Palestinians sooooo long until Zionists copied what they do. So Zionists hired celebrities and influencers to part-take the propaganda in order to brainwash the world.

This white woman (Sami people <---- similar to Hmong Shaman) said to the Zionists throwing victim card.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4IEY9otOHt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C22SDLntsrh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements