Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

And that's why hmgLIAR has been voted as the "dumbest person on the planet" by the neutral PH members:

Quote from: Visualmon on 09 November 2020, 22:08:15
Maybe I should hire a dumbest person on the planet to argue with him. hmgROCK is definitely hired for the job.  ;D ;D

Quote from: Visualmon on 17 January 2022, 11:42:36
Dayum! You're dumbest Hmong guy I ever met online.

THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE...per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above..

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Help Me!
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 02:25:09 PM »
:laughing4: Pobzeb starting to get into his defensive mode on whenever far right Republicans are mentioned. So much for egging Republicans in far south.  ;D ;D
Pobzeb could've given me his password. We'll settle it as a truce.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Zionists Unhinged
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 02:19:02 PM »
"tik tok, insta , twitter"...can't be any worst than:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

;D ;D ;D

General Discussion / Re: Zionists Unhinged
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 02:17:16 PM »
tik tok, insta , twitter ain’t news

;D ;D ;D

No wonder Pro Zionists want to ban them and don't want the world know their evil deeds.

Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 17, 2024, 11:34:48 PM »
Dear Fam, this could be my last post in here. This time is for reals. haha

Our Hmong people are special. The Almighty had a plan for us all along. It chose to save us. Brought us out of the jungles of Laos into America. Our elders have a difficult time to assimilate, and so we had to navigate the ins and outs of American Life on our own. That of course did not come without a price. As we all know, as time progresses, so has us. We come to assimilate, go on to have successful lives. We overcame adversity and obstacles. The rise and downfall of Hmong gangs, the slow down of underage marriages. The evolution of our traditions and customs to better fit the younger generations to come, the practice of freedom of religion, as many has parted ways with the old ways. It is time, the Hmong people can only progress from here on out, and it looks like we are headed into the right direction so far...however, there is a new evil among us. It is very mainstream actually and it has reach to all Americans. Americas are headed into a very dark space if we do not stop this evil force. The new generations today are the future leaders, and will be the game changers. They are built to take on this new war. I have so much faith in them. So many bright and smart kids out there. Wisdom and intelligence Beyond their ages, at least for us older generations we think so. haha It's going to be a very different world in a few more decades. I asked everyone to give them our support and faith. This is a time, we need to be spiritually United and stronger than ever.
This new evil force is even more manipulative and viscious than what we seen in the past...

Do it for our children....do it for our kids....look into their innocent little eyes, and be reminded, life isn't about you, but about those after you........... .............. .......
Can't get any worst than the image below:

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Why aren't the wokies going crazies over this...
« Last post by theking on May 17, 2024, 11:17:35 PM »
And speaking of "troll" and the neutral PH members, here's what the neutral PH members have to say about the "biggest" one of them all (also per the "ALL CATTLE" PROOF "legit" quotes below:

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading. 

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Why aren't the wokies going crazies over this...
« Last post by theking on May 17, 2024, 11:15:24 PM »
And that's why hmgLIAR has been voted as the "dumbest person on the planet" by the neutral PH members:

Maybe I should hire a dumbest person on the planet to argue with him. hmgROCK is definitely hired for the job.  ;D ;D

Dayum! You're dumbest Hmong guy I ever met online.

THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE...per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above..

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Help Me!
« Last post by theking on May 17, 2024, 11:11:30 PM »
i know THE ONION
its base here in madison wisconsin
and they write fake article all the times

THAT GUY is also from "wisconsin" and he's been a "fake" all his life so maybe there's something in the water there  ???:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements