Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I know a pair whose tumultuous situationship started out as FWB. They were already micro cheating while she was married and he was a newly divorced man whom she invited to help with her business. Needless to say, he made a financially-motivated decision to move in with her after her divorce. However, she was extremely insecure and suspicious of all his female contacts because she knew that if he cheated with her, why wouldn't he do the same with another female friend/business colleague? I haven't told her but, "yes" I can confirm that he does in fact cheat with some of these female friends/professional colleagues. He doesn't get physical with all of them and not all of them are open to cheating. But for sure, he has at least one or two that he is cheating with. So she isn't crazy for thinking so.

For me personally, I don't have much respect for those who sleep with a friend/coworker and then go on to date them. It shows that they have very little integrity and can't be trusted to have a social circle since you never know who they're going to hook up with. It almost seems that these people do go on to date other people in their social circle when the other situationship ends.

If a person has a history of FWB, I'd question the dynamic of all their opposite-sex friendships. And you can bet that even if they aren't having sex, they are emotionally micro-cheating with at least one of their so-called friend. 
Was talking to a Hmong guy I know from Vietnam... he says his oldest sister was married off to a Chinese man too. But it turned out to be a trafficking thing... luckily she eventually landed a good Chinese man and started a family. He says that they came back to visit the family in Vietnam after 10yrs of being gone and they were happy she found a good husband.
General Discussion / Has anyone tried the Wood Milk yet?
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 10:10:05 AM »
I was wondering if it's like Soy Milk, Almond Milk, Vegan Milk, etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4klWmwC2ds

I think the process is the same as extracting almond, soy, etc etc for it's milk content but it's real tree that are being milked to get at the white juice for the wood milk.

I'm going to go out and buy me one to try  O0

General Discussion / Re: No Difference
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 09:40:20 AM »
Same with Muslim... I mean, their prophet Muhammad was a pedo and a polygamist. He had 11 wives and married a 6yrs old child @ 53yrs old and slept with her when she turned 9... as is written in Sahih Al-Bukhary. This is a practice that's still practiced in some Muslim dominated countries.

He would fit right in with the Mormon and a great buddy of Brandon  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'm not defending these horrible acts from these religion but you seem to hold Islam at a higher standard... I'm just pointing out that they are just as bad as these other religions.
<<<<< lazy dude right here

im just doing the bare minimal

;D ;D ;D
maybe this is the only job available to some

have that thought ever come across your pea size brain???

DEMs just making sure you get some kinda of benefit for working there

nothing wrong with that

;D ;D ;D
There are large black communities in the deep south and many vote Democrat.

https://politics.stackexchange.com/questions/54859/why-are-deep-south-states-said-to-vote-so-lop-sidedly-republican-when-they-have

but like you say
majority are republican
so majority of the government is republican

and their policy just make people poor

just facts

;D ;D ;D
there is something wrong with your brain
you need to get it check out by a professional

the DEMS want to make sure you ain't be taken advantage
get some healthcare, PTO, vacation and etc...

THIS IS NOT BAD

IT IS ACTUALLY KINDA OF GOOD

what is wrong with you

;D ;D ;D ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements