PebHmong Discussion Forum
Relationship => Marriage & Family Life => Topic started by: theking on May 05, 2025, 12:31:39 AM
-
Paul Pierce Claims Marriage Is For Poor And Old People; No Advantage For A Man
...says peace means being alone and marriage is for old people and poor people.
Paul Pierce has never shied away from controversial takes, but his latest remarks on relationships and marriage have stirred up intense debate across social media. Speaking on his show The Truth After Dark, the Boston Celtics icon delivered a brutally unfiltered critique of marriage, suggesting it offers little to no benefit for men in today’s world.
"You know what I’m saying? Like, because I feel like every relationship shouldn’t be based off sex. But every relationship is based off of that. 100%. You can’t tell me nothing different. This is what I feel. And that’s why I’ll never be in another relationship, because it’s always based off of that."
-
It's too bad that there are too many people who no longer understand the purpose of marriage. Because if you don't know what it is, then you won't know how to look for the right marriage partner. Even if you came across the right person to be your life mate, you'll either pass them up or sabotage the connection.
That's why it is extremely important not to have whored yourself out to non-marital relationships that only ended in disappointment . You say the relationship is over but you are stuck with a bunch of spiritual spouses, which created a lot of karmic debt. Now you can't get to the happy relationship until you divorce the spiritual spouses by paying the karmic debt.
-
The new POPE said it....people choosing money and technology over faith will destroy humanity....it is already Pope...haha
-
I don't know understand how that doesn't benefit men. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Paul Pierce Claims Marriage Is For Poor And Old People; No Advantage For A Man
...says peace means being alone and marriage is for old people and poor people.
Paul Pierce has never shied away from controversial takes, but his latest remarks on relationships and marriage have stirred up intense debate across social media. Speaking on his show The Truth After Dark, the Boston Celtics icon delivered a brutally unfiltered critique of marriage, suggesting it offers little to no benefit for men in today’s world.
"You know what I’m saying? Like, because I feel like every relationship shouldn’t be based off sex. But every relationship is based off of that. 100%. You can’t tell me nothing different. This is what I feel. And that’s why I’ll never be in another relationship, because it’s always based off of that."
-
^^^
Studies show that married men live longer and are more financially well off than single men. I'm sure much of that also depends on who they're married to.