Advertisement

Author Topic: Unfortunately some Hmong wives have no say in it either and just had to deal  (Read 691 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline theking

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69535
  • Respect: +1407
    • View Profile
...with their jealousy  ???:

Quote
I was a serial cheater and couldn’t help myself — now I have 5 wives who accept being jealous
This guy put a ring on it — five times.

Former “serial cheater” Jame Barrett says he finally found relationship bliss — by giving up monogamy and diving headfirst into a full-blown polyamorous household, complete with five wives and a whopping 11 children.

Barrett, 30, says that juggling multiple romantic partners — with everyone in the loop — is the only thing that keeps him from sneaking around.

“I was always a cheater in my monogamous relationships,” Barrett, a recording artist based in Los Angeles, confessed to What’s The Jam.

“I’ve always had a desire for variety,” he explained.

And he doesn’t just mean in his love life.



Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

 

Advertisements